Southern Allegiance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono said:
The Eagle said:
We havent picked players from around the world.....our most international player is Hayne of Fiji or some other butt**** country

They picked Khunt from NZ

You forgot Lam from PNG as well, and there have been others too. QLD have always chosen players from other countries for their team. However, because they don't play for England or NZ its ok? What a load of crap!!

On top of that Kempsey is in NSW, Newcastle Hunter is a team in NSW played for by a 16 year old traitor. That f**kwit girlfriend beater should also be a NSW player.

QLD win Origin with NSW centres and PNG nationals.

Greg Inglis- the Queenslander from Kempsey and chief destroyer over their 6 series wins. Israel Falao- the Queenslander from Cambletown. A mockery of the concept state of 'origin'. Imagine the bleating if NSW had of pulled a similar swifty with slater or lockyer etc.

The Eagle said:
Why the f**k would NSW want Slater? As backup?

yes because look at our backup atm?

Next year Brett will return to SOO and Dugan will be his backup. See you later Mini.

NSW went back to their old ways: choosing players that are having bad seasons but choosing them on "past performances". Mini has been bad all year. I just wish Coote wasn't coming back from a long term injury or else he would have been there instead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6