Southern Allegiance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Anybody south of the border can swear allegiance to the blue jersey. We get Marshall, Foran, Matai and our pick of NZ big boys.

Anybody north of the border can wear the maroon jersey. Players from China, Japan and anyone from the north can play for them.

Are you serious? Mate they were the better team. I bet if a QLDer said this when the blues were on top years ago you'd laugh your head off.

We havent picked players from around the world.....our most international player is Hayne of Fiji or some other butt**** country

They picked Khunt from NZ

The Eagle said:
We havent picked players from around the world.....our most international player is Hayne of Fiji or some other butt**** country

You forgot Lam from PNG as well, and there have been others too. QLD have always chosen players from other countries for their team. However, because they don't play for England or NZ its ok? What a load of crap!!

On top of that Kempsey is in NSW, Newcastle Hunter is a team in NSW played for by a 16 year old traitor. That f**kwit girlfriend beater should also be a NSW player.

QLD win Origin with NSW centres and PNG nationals.

Get over yourselves. NSW have very good players to chose from. It's the coach and his selections that are plainly wrong. Just look at his record. Walking out of clubs, blaming everyone but himself. He was the one who went for the undersized pack who got monstered by the big guys and played players out of position. I didn't see much of any tactical nouse on display last night. It will be better when he slinks off to the Dogs.

DSM5 said:
Get over yourselves. NSW have very good players to chose from. It's the coach and his selections that are plainly wrong. Just look at his record. Walking out of clubs, blaming everyone but himself. He was the one who went for the undersized pack who got monstered by the big guys and played players out of position. I didn't see much of any tactical nouse on display last night. It will be better when he slinks off to the Dogs.

+1

We could have picked 15 teams and still not won

Who is NSW is a better halfback than JT?

A better front row than Scott, Petro & Smith?

A better 5/8 than Locky?

What about their full back? Brett when fully fit is great but he has never dominated SOO like Slater does

Face facts, remove the hate from stuart and just accept the better team won. We did bloody well to get close

Is that acceptable? No we want to win but at least we are getting closer

How about SBW at halftime last night going for QLD? From memory when he was with the Dogs he said something along the lines of "yeah bro, I'd love to play wit da Blues. I played u17s for them and playing origin would be great." If I was an All Black supporter I'd be worried he might play for the Poms at the RWC this year.

DSM you can only polish a turd so much...it is still a turd

he did well with what he had

It is not like was missing a champion

pretty much every player has played for NSW over the years.

Simply QLD has better players. Sure there might have been a few people he could have changed out but it would not have made much of a difference

In my opinion, Snake is a better player than slutter, he just finishes off good work because of his speed he drops alot of ball and goes in with the knees he is another grub like Cammy,
Its just that Brett hasnt had the same opportunities to show his stuff.
Rabs saying he is the best Modern day Fullback is a joke. Wait and see snake next year.
And Gould saying it was the most complete half of football he has seen
in a big game ever, he obviously didnt watch the second half of the 08
GF, and we could get beaver over.!!!!

I love snake but slater has been dominant at origin level for years now - lets see snake do the same (which i have complete faith that he can do)

Rambo1987 said:
Matai played in the Qld Cup before coming to Manly and Marshall grew up in Qld.

Yes Matai played at the Ipswich Jets but had played football in NZ before coming here.

And Benji only lived here for a couple of years for a high schooling football scholarship.

JWH (watch the hate grow here) under the rules if Kiwi's played Origin would have to play for NSW. Yes he played Union here in Qld but he played his first senior game of league in NSW

eagles2win said:
JWH (watch the hate grow here) under the rules if Kiwi's played Origin would have to play for NSW. Yes he played Union here in Qld but he played his first senior game of league in NSW

No hate from me, he's an over-rated park footballer and to date has done nothing for the big dollars he was paid. Buhrer is streaks ahead of JWH.

Jono said:
The Eagle said:

You forgot Lam from PNG as well, and there have been others too. QLD have always chosen players from other countries for their team. However, because they don't play for England or NZ its ok? What a load of crap!!

On top of that Kempsey is in NSW, Newcastle Hunter is a team in NSW played for by a 16 year old traitor. That f**kwit girlfriend beater should also be a NSW player.

QLD win Origin with NSW centres and PNG nationals.

spot on Greg Inglis should never been aloud to play for Q.L.D.Kempsey is in NSW

No hate from me either. JWH has been exposed as the imposter I always thought he was. The Rorters are welcome to him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8