Souths $1.47 Manly $3.00

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else hear the NRL ad on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning advertising this weeks Grand Final Qualifiers?
The ad said 'the Rabbitihs are playing at ANZ on Friday and The Roosters are playing at Allianz on Saturday. Tickets for members go on sale today.'
There was no mention whatsoever of either Newcastle or Manly.

Maybe they are just warning Newcastle and Manly fans not to bother as they are bound to be disappointed by the results offered by the pink bandits!

1969 said:
Maybe they are just warning Newcastle and Manly fans not to bother as they are bound to be disappointed by the results offered by the pink bandits!

Yep we may well have had our " run of luck" on Friday night, after that its " back to normal transmission "

Yep, foregone conclusion, the horse has bolted, take the bat and ball and go home.

Now can Choc and Kieran collect all the boys jerseys and throw them in the wash for next year....

Ah, lol, I don't think so....

We will have to be 10% better than them on Friday night to counter what we all feel will be a very one sided ref experience.

What we have to do is take them out of the game, play smart, give away few penalties, no being antagonistic , keep pointing out their grubby play whilst at the same time playing " tough".

The biggest issue ( and we can affect this if the band wagoners turn up) is that it may be a 60k crowd, 45k vermin and 15k good guys, if we could make it a 70k crowd and get 25k of us there it will seem more even.

So come on Manly fans!!

Those odds are pretty much wehat I expect - we will struggle next weekend, no doubt.

Both the Roosters & Rabbitohs are deserved favourites this week after a very beneficial week off - and they will be up for big, energetic, aggressive games.

There can be upsets, and Manly can go all the way, but it'll take great efforts from many of our boys and a bit of luck in a few plays.
Hopefully the Bunnies fumble & toss a few wayward passes a few times

Come on Manly, we can do it!

The odds will be taking into account the referring bias that has been shown previously as well as other factors.

I hope everybody writes off our chances. Make us $10 outsiders!
How can we possibly beat the Gladiator's men? They are too big, too English, too fast, two skilful, too tatooed. They are the pride of the league....
Overconfidence and hubris - that will be the undoing of Souffs!

NSW TAB has:

Manly first try @ $2.40
Manly 1-6 @ $7.00
Manly halftime/Draw 80 mins @ $51

Plenty of value there, and I still can't believe Manly at $3.00 even with the unleashing of the Snake! Go figure... The pick bandits are in control of this one.

A lot of money on Souths would be people betting with their heart not their head. I have heard a couple of 'betting expert' types on radio saying the big punters think most of these matches are too close to call, so they are waiting to see who makes the GF before unleashing.

I'm not fazed by the long price. In fact I feel more confident as the week goes on. I get a mental picture of last time we played, we were all over them for a very long time.

^^^Spot on. Those odds to Souths are way off. Snake back = our whole team just got access got a magical 6th gear...look out.
The odds are just hype hype hype get on the rabbit train going nowhere weeeeeeeeeee

The Who said:
I hope everybody writes off our chances. Make us $10 outsiders!
How can we possibly beat the Gladiator's men? They are too big, too English, too fast, two skilful, too tatooed. They are the pride of the league....
Overconfidence and hubris - that will be the undoing of Souffs!

Come on TW......hubris ?......there may be Souffs fans reading this and you go and use obscure words like hubris ?

We need to be kinder to the visiting vermin....on second thoughts....stuff 'em.

1.03 GI to take a dive
1.10 pommy prick to squeeze some ones nuts
1.15 Pommy prick to gauge some one’s eyes
1.15 Souffs to win penalty count
1.18 Matai to be penalised for striking some ones elbow with his head
1.20 Video refs to disallow manly try
1.20 Video ref to allow souffs a try

Exotics
GI to take a dive in both halves
The pommy prick to squeeze nuts and eye gauge

Breaking news
South’s to name 8 man bench
Refs x2
Touch judges 2
Video ref
Video ref offsiders
Judiciary
Review committee

2chp8cn.jpg

bones said:
Anyone else hear the NRL ad on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning advertising this weeks Grand Final Qualifiers?
The ad said 'the Rabbitihs are playing at ANZ on Friday and The Roosters are playing at Allianz on Saturday. Tickets for members go on sale today.'
There was no mention whatsoever of either Newcastle or Manly.

Maybe they know no manly fans listen to 2ky? Or the ad was recorded last week prior to the second semis?

Odds this morning from Centrebet:
Manly 2.05
Sydney 2.40
Newcastle 6.00

Slightly misleading on our favoritism as it will depend on who wins tonight and how impressive they are for the final odds.

The best news for me and most punters on here is we don't need to worry about those short odds and hopefully get a great collect for the third time in the last 6 years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6