Souths not out to 'hurt' any NRL player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1969 said:
watch out for the drizzle coming at you through the back door, Billy with his kung fu kick to the melon!

and all their other dirty tackling tactics.

Yes I was going to say it all sounds oh so familiar....like Storm players trying to explain away their grubbiness. Yeah right, its not intentional.

There is a reason that rabbit season is declared each year.

I'm over their piss-poor press driven campaign of being allowed to get away with anything. The actions amount to common assault and players should be treated as having offended as such.

The undeniable fact is that the Vermin players deliberately attacked players in Matai and Thaiday who had shoulder injuries that they took into their games.

Now you are not gonna tell me that their so called coach didnt mention on his tip sheet to target that??

Remember in the 07 GF the drizzle took out Brett with a so called legit hit that video ref and Manly hater Harrigan called legal lol, when he was taking a bomb, this win at all costs attitude has lots of form.

The NRL wont deal with it and I really hope that a team sorts them out again when it counts.

sheridanstand78 said:
Remember in the 07 GF the drizzle took out Brett with a legit hit when he was taking a bomb, ...

Legit? My memory was it was contact to the head, hence he was knocked out.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
sheridanstand78 said:
Remember in the 07 GF the drizzle took out Brett with a legit hit when he was taking a bomb, ...

Legit? My memory was it was contact to the head, hence he was knocked out.

Source? Let's not simply rely on memories here.

My kids love Looney tunes. Glad it's still around for them. Plus, they have seen their football team hold up the premiership trophy in there lifetime already lol.

dowdz said:
My kids love Looney tunes. Glad it's still around for them. Plus, they have seen their football team hold up the premiership trophy in there lifetime already lol.

Sadly, we don't get looney tunes up here I don't think.

It's all good though.....I just take my kids to watch the Capra's. They're kind of like the looney tunes crossed with a Benny Hill special. :D

Just jokes Butch!! You blokes are AWESOME!! :p

Actions speak louder than words. Let the filthy wabbits be judged by their actions and not their words. Fake words. Intended to garner sympathy or something.

But let them get away with whatever, because their game is based on something that can be thrown completely out of whack in a few minutes, causing them to panic, choke just like last time. 43 years of choking is hard to live down.

Words are cheap gentlemen.

Actions speak louder than words.

At this time your actions are louder than the flimsy denial you have offered to date.

Injuries abound because of the tactics employed by South Sydney.

So again I ask the NRL, what are you (the supposed governing body) going to do about it?

I strongly suspect nothing, but I would love to be proven wrong!

Souffs won't do a chicken wing this week. That will satisfy the media that they are a clean playing team and that Maguire isn't coaching grub tactics.

Not that Nein would ever condemn the Vermin. Hell, during last Friday nights pre-game they claimed that all players in the NRL would be on notice not to do chicken wings (and other 'illegal' wrestling tactics).....but surprise surprise they failed to mention the Vermin's leading role for the past couple of years......the same time frame that Maguire has been coaching them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6