Souths v Storm (Spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about Taylor I reckon he gave away about 5 penalties. Maguire must be ecstatic that he is off to the titans and they are getting teo

It only takes being 10% off their game and anything could happen

Watching this game now has reminded me how much I cant stand that little germ Cecchin

Kiwi Eagle said:
It only takes being 10% off their game and anything could happen

I hope they are off their game as i don't want them in the GF. F**k them and Des.

They should really make the GF but if Souths can turn up they can trouble them

Dogs v Storm GF would be awful !

Kiwi Eagle said:
They should really make the GF but if Souths can turn up they can trouble them

Dogs v Storm GF would be awful !

Not sure KE, Souths looked very ordinary tonight will take a massive turnaround

I thought Storm looked fantastic last night. Sure the Bunnies acted like they'd got caught in the headlights but it was the no-names that stepped up for them as well. Scary proposition down in Melb. We should be 8s or longer for the Premiership.

I have been saying all along, the Storm are a huge threat. People were writing them off because they were only just getting over the line by a couple of points in their games, but so were the Dogs. They didn't finish outright 2nd by chance. They were the under the radar team this year.

Hardly under the radar. They won about their first ten straight and people were starting to talk about the odds of them going through undefeated. More recently the wheels fell off, but looks like they put the wheels back on.

Don't think they look like premiers just yet though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2