Souths- why are they in the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldnt want Souths booted out, I love the tradition of the game. They have been right in most games this season and have had some close losses.

I hope they get a couple of wins soon tbh, would love in the next few years to see Souths in the 8.

As for the Bears, they were one of my favs as a young fella. Loved them when they knocked Brisbane out of the comp in 94

Did Ryan really support the Bears?

I always thought we just painted him with that brush because they are both losers.

You may want to re-phrase, no, re state that when you actually have a job you lepper upon society. I know you are proud of leeching, as you regularly tell me you are using my tax dollars to fund your "education or lack thereof".

When you actually start contributing to society, rather than being an oxygen thief, your comment may hold a tad more substance.

Ryan's a loser...nah, nah, nah, nah nah....LoL.....one of your most profound, well thought out retorts yet no brainer. Glad your paid for education is contributing to your ability to debate a topic in a productive and proactive manner.

Before you utilise the term "we", I'd think about where your support is coming from...

Ryan , what's with the personal attacks ??

btw , you mentioned previously that you don't attend games because you want to spend more time with your son. Here's a suggestion : Why don't you reduce your time spent on this site to 30 hours per week & get yourself to a Manly game once in a while.

See you at Penrith Stadium on Sunday ( not )

The Bears are dead & buried ....time to move on !!
very boring !!!!!!! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..........

Im a tad confused Ryan. You are having a dig at c eagle for going to Uni and getting a education so he can get a good job down the track?

[quote author=Stevie]
[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=Ryan]
I just don't get it !! Their team could look like this:-

01. David Peachey
02. Luke Macdouggall
03. Adam Macdouggall
04. Yileen Gordon
05. Shannon Hegarty
06. John Sutton
07. Ben Walker
08. Peter Cusack
09. Stuart Webb
10. That Nth Qld dude
11. David Faalogo
12. Joe Gulovou
13. Mark Minichello

14. Shane Walker
15. Shane Rigon
16. ?
17. ?

I may have stuffed some of the names up, but that actually looks like a competative team !!!

True Ryan thats why I tipped them to make the 8 :blush: :blush: . Imo the loss of Ben Walker in their first game of the season when Morley took him out started the rot as he was a big part of their late 2005 season success. Peachey should make a difference but the fact is they had a few injuries to key personell and do not have the depth of other teams. They needed their first 20 or so players to remain injury free to stay competitive.

[/quote]

Espescially when you look at the end of their 2005 campaign. I kind of feel sorry for them. Parra on the other hand....SUCKED IN !!!
[/quote]

I feel for sorry for their fall from grace. They have great players like Morrison and Stringer doing the right thing, and certain ferals keep letting them down.

Anyways, they are the team I dislike the most, so couldn't argue if they punted the reason I dislike them - Fitzgerald.

Ryans Post Dated Sat May 20
anyone else confused ??? ;)

[/quote]

It's called basic comprehension Stevie. One post was about Souths. The other, Parramatta. In both posts I mentioned they are the team I dislike the most (albeit feel a tad sorry for them).
Does that clear things up mate?

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ - in case you needed the help 8| 8|

[/quote]

Yeah Clear as Mud .............. 8| 8| ;)

Ryan , what's with the personal attacks ??

btw , you mentioned previously that you don't attend games because you want to spend more time with your son. Here's a suggestion : Why don't you reduce your time spent on this site to 30 hours per week & get yourself to a Manly game once in a while.

See you at Penrith Stadium on Sunday ( not )

The Bears are dead & buried ....time to move on !!
very boring !!!!!!! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..........

Craig, it would be very interesting to see how some would react if the boot were on the foot (Bears were the one that survived).

As for personal attacks, I'm allowed a right of reply.

As for having a go at c_eagle, he proudly states that he is using tax payers money (and mine) as a tool for argument. There is a history Garts - leave it at that.

I cant speak for everyone else Ryan, but I wouldnt be followin a team at all, I didn't during the Joint Venture.

and this isnt an attack on you I leave that to the undergrads. just a response to your last post. More power to you for moving on, I couldnt do it.

Maybe you guys should lay off Ryan a little. I mean you're talking about a guy a lot of you probably know quite well anyway. So what if he went for Norths? We all start out going for someone. And he's made the decision to follow Manly, thus changing allegiances because he was left with no club through no fault of his own. I imagine that would be VERY tough to do - and something we've never had to do ourselves. Norths were very successful during the late 80s to late 90s, and did just about everything except win the comp, and so he has a right to feel proud of their efforts during that time.

Maybe you guys should lay off Ryan a little. I mean you're talking about a guy a lot of you probably know quite well anyway. So what if he went for Norths? We all start out going for someone. And he's made the decision to follow Manly, thus changing allegiances because he was left with no club through no fault of his own. I imagine that would be VERY tough to do - and something we've never had to do ourselves. Norths were very successful during the late 80s to late 90s, and did just about everything except win the comp, and so he has a right to feel proud of their efforts during that time.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm sure that is how ryan and other ex norths supporters feel... i know i do!!

Bugger them, if you're gunna attempt to compare Norths with Manly then you deserve what you get.

of course it would be tough, I followed league sort of during the merger and if Manly didnt survive it and Norths did I probably wouldnt support anyone really. I sure as hell wouldnt support Norths!!! But good on you guys for following Manly.

But if you compare Manly to Souths on a Manly site and then go ahead and bag Manly in comparison to Norths you deserve to cop a good beating!!!!!

See what you started Peter!!!

yeah I know...I just don't think Souths should be in the competition.
Maybe we should have a poll on it...

What do you think should happen with Souths?

A) kick them out
B) relocate to the Central Coast
C) force them to merge with the Roosters...wouldn't that be a funny combo!!!

and i forgot the option to keep them as they are and let them die a slow embarrassing death...

Can we make this site a Norths free zone??!! It is a Manly site and these constant reference to the Yogis gets up my nose. They are ancient history.

C_Eagle is okay, he likes to take the p@#$ and he doesn't take himself too seriously so nor would we. His comments re taxpayers were taken in the context of a whole lot of huffing and puffing and it was quite ironic and funny too.

Always look on the bright side of life - until the next Manly loss!!!!!

Not trying to mention Norths, but I don't understand how after the pain we went through that we could wish any of that on anyone else. Especially another ARL club.

Can we make this site a Norths free zone??!! It is a Manly site and these constant reference to the Yogis gets up my nose. They are ancient history.

C_Eagle is okay, he likes to take the p@#$ and he doesn't take himself too seriously so nor would we. His comments re taxpayers were taken in the context of a whole lot of huffing and puffing and it was quite ironic and funny too.

Always look on the bright side of life - until the next Manly loss!!!!!

agreed- I got sick of this ****e years ago on one eyed eagles when we were part of the JV- very tedious and circular arguements!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2