Special mention to Starlo!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alan said:
What was the lazy big ... doing out there anyway, acting like a "Labrador"

He was loitering out there mate for the chance to show off his pace... putting his hand up to cover centre or wing like TRed does, I'd say!

RiverEagle said:
Alan said:
What was the lazy big ... doing out there anyway, acting like a "Labrador"

He was loitering out there mate for the chance to show off his pace... putting his hand up to cover centre or wing like TRed does, I'd say!

Bludging on the blind more like it. I kid "The Starling Flash" it was a brilliant bit of footie.

I wonder what was going through Mambo's mind a nanosecond before he felt a hand grip his collar and his body leave the ground?

I've had my doubts about Starling from the beginning of the season but I've been pleased with his form in the last 2 or 3 games. He seems to be improving as the season progresses. I'd like to think that's Toovey's touch.

Oh his eyes lit up briefly @Alan...fancied his chances for sure ( most wingers being not that bright and programmed to just run as fast as they can!)

That would've been followed swiftly by FEAR, disappointment, and finally disbelief and embarrassment as reality sunk suddenly in.

Welcome to first grade, son!

Frank said:
I've had my doubts about Starling from the beginning of the season but I've been pleased with his form in the last 2 or 3 games. He seems to be improving as the season progresses. I'd like to think that's Toovey's touch.

He runs it up nice and straight, no nonsense. Now if only choc can pass on a few ballwork skills to him ...

Very impressive young forward!!! Didn't like his start in Round 1 but he has improved every game and now "bends the line". His leg drive is great and is sucking in at least 3 defenders each run.

Well done Starlo and well done Tooves!!

BOZO said:
What a tackle . What a class act . How many props can do what he did

I know of one other... I believe he chased down Ferguson last year.

We're lucky to have two flying props- now if only they'd both make 150 metres a game.

HappilyManly said:
winnyason said:
That effort should be on poster in dressing room til season, that is what this club is all about never give up.

Starlo the Star :angel:

More like Starlo the Spud- Thrower.

Mamo was like a sack of potatoes Josh couldn't stand anymore!

Don't be coming to Brookvale tryin' to score on my watch mate.

* I wonder who'd win over 100m between Josh and BJ...?

I'd still back Brenton if I had to choose.

HappilyManly said:
Watch the replay :idea:

Globaleagle has me beat for most emoticons in a post though :(

Just did - clean break that caught all by surprise (probably because he caught it and showed some pace :p ) DCE tried to support him, and Wolfie stepped away - in fairness though he did not run away from support and DCE was ~10m away when Wolfie changed direction to evade a defender

Talking to a guy at work today who has a lot to do with the rugby union juniors and he told me Josh played fullback in union as a young kid and was very quick then.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7