Sponsorship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no most sites have min  4 characters in username  so JJ  didnt work jjai is the optimum  option..    thank you come again..  ;)

Sheikheagle link said:
Ease up Tookey a few people on this forum including myself live on the Central Coast and take offence to being called useless. 

Sorry what I meant was the the football heirachy on the central coast is useless as they really haven't lodged a serious bid ever for a spot in the NRL and are only now in with a chance purely because of the work by Florimo and the other Norths members.

Have a look around your region Sheikh.

While I dont know you and assume you are a functioning member of society.

There are plenty up there that aren't, and could quite accurately be described as useless. And yes i do spend a lot of time up there as i have friends and relos up there.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=186001.msg307482#msg307482 date=1290647284]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186001.msg307479#msg307479 date=1290646719]
Oh all right then.  Well done Max for 2004 but no thanks for what followed.  
what you mean the 08 premiership that followed????you  are a norths. northern eagles  supporter  to the maxx  .. ;D   from ata  to bele :p
[/quote]  Is your avatar a stutter or just something that comes from having an an overshot jaw?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1290648530[/time]

Shane link said:
LOL Matabele has no answers,he cant answer the question,just diversion

Come on answer you intellectual gem
 I have.  Clearly it went over your head.
[/quote]

Enlighten us all my deflectual friend

You remind me of that kid who keeps yelling
out coordinates when all his ships have been
sunk,is that what your going for or are you
just a very special person?

TokyoEagle link said:
The Bears are getting plenty of column space at the moment, will be a different story after their 1st season if they get back in. They will want to sign their 1st sponsor up to as long a contract as they possibly can.
Exactly!!! No one will give a toss after 1 round

Matabele link said:
Oh all right then.  Well done Max for 2004 but no thanks for what followed. 

:eek: Guys, I never thought this (sincere or not) would come from Mata so take it and run will you and let's move on!

Interesting Mata that nothing would have 'followed' 2004 if Max hadn't 'done' in 2004.  Can't understand why you're flogging this horse.  It's already left the stable.

DSM5 link said:
Interesting Mata that nothing would have 'followed' 2004 if Max hadn't 'done' in 2004.  Can't understand why you're flogging this horse.  It's already left the stable.
  Just disecting the mess it left behind.

Changing the subject a little, Matta's when does the petition get sent to the NRL??....10,000 signatures would have been great but even 600 isn't bad!!

I'd love to see a backdown by Galloping Goose!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Changing the subject a little, Matta's when does the petition get sent to the NRL??....10,000 signatures would have been great but even 600 isn't bad!!

I'd love to see a backdown by Galloping Goose!
  Yeah, good change in topic.  I think 600 is a good effort.  I have thought we should drop it in soon, and highlight it would be a good thing for the new independent commission to do, to draw a line through the past and to make up for the sins of the News Ltd journos.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186001.msg307550#msg307550 date=1290666278]
  Just disecting the mess it left behind.
[/quote]

Shovelling ****, you should be good at that ;)

The new poinsiana tree ive planted out front is doing well on mushroom compost and I do believe better than horse manure.

Mata we here at Silvertails dont accept mediocrity and your failure to obtain 10000 signatures reflects poorly on the rest of us.

clontaago link said:
Mata we here at Silvertails dont accept mediocrity and your failure to obtain 10000 signatures reflects poorly on the rest of us.

Yes Mata, why aren't you out there door knocking to collect the remaining 9,300 signatures? Mediocrity at it's best :)

A live feed from Ryans "boudoir" (is that how you spell that?) after a day at the Xmas party would be better, he's always telling us of his bedroom prowess so come on big fella "show us the money"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2