State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight again will show us how poor our roster is at manly it's feels like this is our finals series, no chance making the 8 this year.

NSW by 1 will do

Best time of year is winter love it

Ok. I don’t drink, don’t do drugs (well not the fun ones). So how does one get yourself ready for the Channel 9 onslaught of the cretinous, moronic, commentary that is sure to have the blood pressure in overdrive? If I hit myself in the head with a hammer will it help? Or just have the thumb over the mute button all game? Suggestions anyone!:eek::swear:

Ok. I don’t drink, don’t do drugs (well not the fun ones). So how does one get yourself ready for the Channel 9 onslaught of the cretinous, moronic, commentary that is sure to have the blood pressure in overdrive? If I hit myself in the head with a hammer will it help? Or just have the thumb over the mute button all game? Suggestions anyone!:eek::swear:
An age old question my friend, but yet I still have no answer. Should be halftime by now, not dragging it out boring everyone.

Only one thing worse than a Queenslander and that's a turn coat. Congrats on being our number one bandwagon hopper. How many years till you are inspired by Penrith and change your colours once again?

You choose your club team, you inherit your state team

Bozo isn't a Queenslandu'h

He just 'really' loves Maroon

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4