State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This has been shiite from NSW. The following have been shocking.

Teddy
Cleary
Frazzle
Hudson Dumb
Potplant Jr

In fact, I'm trying to think who played well for the Blues tonight. I'm stumped. I guess the pigs did a decent job, even if nothing spectacular.
Haas rubbish as well. Cleary is a total fraud for nsw. DCE always outplays him and did again tonight.

Can't really blame Flegler. Looks like his head hit Turbos.
The issue I had was how was it ruled a Cat 1? Tommy didn't seem that bad.
In round 12 Ponga got a heavy head knock and lay still on the ground for 6/7 seconds. Trainers took him off and he returned after 15 min. If Tom shows symptoms then of course he needs to miss a game but didn't look nearly as bad as 2 or 3 of the hits Ponga has copped in the last 2 weeks.

Parker's putting the hard question to Ennis about how they could lose it from that position and not ask questions about positions... and Ennis is sitting their quietly fuming and defending the spine like a completely arrogant a$$hole. Won't even consider questioning selections.

Yeah i dont like any of these 3 experts.

Ado-Carr will pay the price for that 2nd last try. Mark my word a winger and a second rower will be dropped.

Freddy needs to be chopped.

Some of the NSW defence tonight was very Manly like. Never seen an Origin side have less work to do defensively yet still fail so dismally.

Qld has dozens of make or break tackles to make and pretty much made them all.... NSW had bugger all make or break tackles to make and pretty much stuffed them all.

Haas rubbish as well. Cleary is a total fraud for nsw. DCE always outplays him and did again tonight.
Cleary did have an average game tonight that’s for sure. But I think he’s been well above average in his soo career.

Well done @BOZO
You deserve tonight
Turbo out next week hurts worse
You are a good sport my Manly Maroon feathered friend

PLAYERS OUT INJURED ... NO EXCUSES
PLAYERS IN THE BIN ........NO EXCUSES
PLAYERS SHORT ON THE FIELD ...NO EXCUSES
NO ONE LEFT ON THE BENCH ... NO EXCUSES
THE GREATER THE ADVERSITY THE GREATER THE MAROON GLORY
NO SPIRIT IS GREATER THAN THE GREAT MAROON WINNING SPIRIT

DCE finally proves he belongs at Origin level for Queensland | NRL.com

Cleary did have an average game tonight that’s for sure. But I think he’s been well above average in his soo career.
Has he ever led the blues to a backs against the wall victory? He may have, I just can’t recall it. I feel his victories have come when others dominate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6