State of Origin Game III (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NSW have named an unchanged side but still need to wait on Dugan's and Frizell's fitness.

Team is:

NSW Blues

1. James Tedesco
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Dugan
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Blake Ferguson
6. James Maloney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Aaron Woods
9. Nathan Peats
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Josh Jackson
13. Tyson Frizell

Interchange:

14. David Klemmer
15. Wade Graham
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Jack Bird
18. Jack de Belin

http://www.nrl.com/nsw-team-for-origin-iii/tabid/10874/newsid/109563/default.aspx

edit: I deliberately typed III for 3 in the thread title just to show those who hated learning roman numerals...that there is a reason you had too! lol

Queensland squad for State of Origin III
Will Chambers
Gavin Cooper
Cooper Cronk
Dane Gagai
Matt Gillett
Tim Glasby
Coen Hess
Valentine Holmes
Ben Hunt
Josh McGuire
Michael Morgan
Cameron Munster
Dylan Napa
Josh Papalii
Billy Slater
Cameron Smith
Jarrod Wallace

Queersland squad for State of Origin III
Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
Gavin Cooper (North Queensland Cowboys)
Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
Dane Gagai (Newcastle Knights)
Matt Gillett (Brisbane Broncos)
Tim Glasby (Melbourne Storm)
Coen Hess (North Queensland Cowboys)
Valentine Holmes (Cronulla Sharks)
Ben Hunt (Brisbane Broncos)
Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos)
Michael Morgan (North Queensland Cowboys)
Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)
Dylan Napa (Sydney Roosters)
Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm)
Jarrod Wallace (Gold Coast Titans)

Im usually not too fussed who wins SOO but i have not wanted a NSW as much in my life after the pricks snubbing DCE. Hope they get smashed!!!
Jake will cut them in half and feed them to Krazy Klemmer
giphy.gif

Hopefully this is the wake up call DCE needed. I hope he's burning inside and works extra hard for the rest of the year and in the off-season to get his IQ below 20, and takes some inarticulation coaching. If he works hard in these two areas there is a chance he scrapes into the Bowraville Boy's Club origin side next year.

I'm going to ring channel nein and demand a another half hour special on Billy to be shown straight after the half hour special on JT.
Surely we deserve that.
If the retirement from origin of one player can make this mob of dinosaurs start their telecast a half hour early then anything is possible.
And you can bet that the game will start......
A half hour late !!!

Whilst we all do our collective nuts over the dce omission, I hope that NSW remember that just because he isn't selected, doesn't mean game III will be a walk in the park.

They really need to be on and there's injury concerns in the blues camp as well. They need a series victory to start an era of belief.

QLD always believe they are in the game and never give up and it seems like nsw believe that about Qld as well....so when a comeback starts NSW go...'Oh no, it's the Qld comeback!' - and let it happen!

Qld are (probably) loving everyone writing them off 'yet again' and they could be enjoying the dce circus as strategically it takes everyone's focus off the actual game.

But there's still a week or so yet. Plenty of time to get their heads in the game.

God I hope we smash them, smug ****ing Queenslanders , great people for about 45 weeks of the year , the rest, smug pricks!!
I'm going to be in Queensland all next week and will not be able to cope if Queensland win. Given an even share of ****house refereeing calls, I reckon NSW can get the win but I'm a little worried we're carrying too many injuries to get over the line.

Sadly it will be played to a script , Thurston to retire, Cronk to retire and possibly Slater also.

It's in Queensland in front of 50,000 rabid two headed Queenslanders baying for blood.

Chan 9, the ARL, the QRL will want a fairy tale, only the refs can guarantee that.

And,

They will!!

If NSW are anywhere near them at half time you watch the Pinkies penalise NSW 8-0 in the second half ( it was 6-0 in Sydney) to ensure this happens.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11