State of Origin Game III (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's like clockwork.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-...-maroons-training-ahead-of-origin-iii/8692064

Veteran full-back Billy Slater has sent a scare through the Queensland camp ahead of potentially his last State of Origin game, suffering an ankle injury late at training on Sunday.

Thought exactly the same thing when I saw it on the news. I wonder if they play Scissors, Paper, Rock to decide who gets a turn in the 'poor injured Moron' golf buggy this time?

IMG_5532.jpg
Betoota Advocate.;)

Sadly it will be played to a script , Thurston to retire, Cronk to retire and possibly Slater also.

It's in Queensland in front of 50,000 rabid two headed Queenslanders baying for blood.

Chan 9, the ARL, the QRL will want a fairy tale, only the refs can guarantee that.

And,
They will!!

If NSW are anywhere near them at half time you watch the Pinkies penalise NSW 8-0 in the second half ( it was 6-0 in Sydney) to ensure this happens.

Spot on @Mark from Brisbane - the script's been written :nod: Me thinks Checchin's going to treat the Blues exactly how Perenara treated us. It won't matter how well the Blues play, the (unfair) script is a Qld win at all costs :mm:

I am working night shift Security work looking after a Government P1site , So I cant see the game live but I can rely on the Slvertails feathered friends for updated scores on my monitor in the security control room
Very much appreciated :)

I am working night shift Security work looking after a Government P1site , So I cant see the game live but I can rely on the Slvertails feathered friends for updated scores on my monitor in the security control room
Very much appreciated :)
Do you want to know the score or the penalty count?

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10