State of Origin Game III (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
If they get in 12-0, it's a decent enough effort

Nearly 60% of the ball and all the field position for Qld for only 2 tries, would like to think that would turn around but it didn't for us last weekend ...

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Ha, Smith did a Hayne and saw the line and glory and stuffed it up lol. He passes instead of trying to step back inside and they score easy.

LOL Fatty just said the same thing

Edit: wouldn't that be justice if it sparks a NSW revival and win lol

D

Deleted member 26876

The only good thing if NSW lose is that it might.......might finally see the end of the 8 year long Mitchell Pearce experiment.
Perhaps even furguson and Dugan won't be seen again, although maybe I'm just dreaming

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brett Morris
3. Dylan Walker
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. James Tedesco

Personally I'd change it up even further although Daley certainly won't drop Hayne and Morris is OK

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Qld defence is very good. Really slowing down the ruck and we cant get any quick play the balls.

Peats should at least try something different. So predictable.

No players pushing up on the inside, no off loads, duggan is a joke, our front rowers offering nothing.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Geez, Maloney telegraphed that pass to Tedesco so much Stevie Wonder could have seen it coming. Matt Gillett definitely did.....
I yelled 'hospital pass' :swear:

BBQ should be kicking, keep Wade on and take off Pearce :wait:

Cronk's kick was easy as he saw the Breezer Bros 20m in field, and Holmes just waiting for a kick :confused:

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Dugan fergo Pearce all terrible gagai giving Hayne a bath again
Funny you should mention Pearce, Dugan and Ferguson.

Currently I'm writing a doctorate on the correlation between heavily inked players often appearing as the biggest drongos on field. Those three plus Josh McGuire appear frequently in my thesis.

OK, I was just making that up. But you get the picture.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12