Stats, records & Next Week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
1.21 gigawatts of suckiness

back to the future 121 gigawatts GIF

If we can’t snatch a win this weekend, Titans, Tigers, panthers would (will!) make it 8 in a row then a rematch with the warriors to avoid owning that most consecutive losses in a row, friday nights a pretty important game for this lot.

I had marked may 29 on my calender playing against knights in newy.. I may still go, depending how we perform over the next month... I can cop going and losing to the knights In a contested game of footy, be f$&ked if I'm taking my family to a 30-40 point guranteed thrashing tho

If we can’t snatch a win this weekend, Titans, Tigers, panthers would (will!) make it 8 in a row then a rematch with the warriors to avoid owning that most consecutive losses in a row, friday nights a pretty important game for this lot.

No, the consecutive losses, carry from year to year (hence the 98 / 99 years).

If we lose to The Warriors, then the Titans, we will have the most consecutive losses for our club in our 75 year history.

No, the consecutive losses, carry from year to year (hence the 98 / 99 years).

If we lose to The Warriors, then the Titans, we will have the most consecutive losses for our club in our 75 year history.
Thanks for pointing that out mate, Makes the warriors game even more important, because I can’t see us getting over the Titans in fact I believe they will towel us up, then theres every chance the new record will fall week after week. Fuk no I can’t stand it.

Thanks for pointing that out mate, Makes the warriors game even more important, because I can’t see us getting over the Titans in fact I believe they will towel us up, then theres every chance the new record will fall week after week. Fuk no I can’t stand it.

Sorry mate, wish it were different :(

Record since our losing streak began:
Stats can be manipulated, as everyone knows. For example, 'losing streak' usually doesn't include a win! Nor a trial match.
However it's been a grim stretch for Manly fans to endure, so no dispute about that. :)

Stats can be manipulated, as everyone knows. For example, 'losing streak' usually doesn't include a win! Nor a trial match.
However it's been a grim stretch for Manly fans to endure, so no dispute about that. :)

Yep, I didn't include the trial of course. Just season proper games. We also lost 6 straight before that one win against The Bulldogs.

* Biggest ever victory for us over The Brisbane Broncos

* In the last 6 games our "for"record if continued all season would have us as the highest point scoring Manly team in history.

In fact, we've gone from 2nd last at that time (after Bulldogs) , to 6th best currently.

* Scored more points against Penrith this season than any other team.

Still more games to come this round of course, but Reuben leading the point scoring, Saab one try off leading try scorer, and DCE leading 40/20s. Love to see it!!! When Cleary goes and plays Origin, if we can keep scoring big Reubs could really go for it

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10