Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It’ll be amazing if they can contain this. Driving south on the M1 this morning I was listening to Victoria’s plans to turn away people from the Northern Beaches while passing a long line of holiday makers heading north.

images.jpeg

What the hell is wrong with our security and quarantine? There should be zero exemptions from 14 days isolation upon arrival from overseas including cabin crew. It’s not rocket science.
Because the newer generations are "Freedom warriors" who dont believe and do what ever they like..
Over here I bet 40% of the population cant be told what to do .

I personally think this "pandemic" is bull**** but now it's caught me because I was at Mona Fitness First during one of the wandering dickhead's windows so got the text yesterday to go get tested and now have to stay inside, not until I get my result but until NSW Health tells me I am free. Seriously absolute load of garbage...

Last edited:
I personally think this "pandemic" is bull**** but now it's caught me because I was at Mona Fitness First during one of the wandering dickhead's windows so got the text yesterday to go get tested and now have to stay inside, not until I get my result but until NSW Health tells me I am free. Seriously absolute load of garbage...
understand your frustration but surely really imperative to try to ensure that the outbreak is contained or restricted and bought under control as soon as possible . The alternative is even more restrictions and disruptions and not to mention the life and death predicaments for so many vulnerable people under threat from the virus Also maybe spare a thought for the people on the front line who on a daily basis have to put their own health on the line to protect others . Hate to see Sydney or even the rest of N S W start to suffer or be affected like most overseas larger population centers [ or for the rest of Australia for that matter ] The virus is ruthless in the way that it spreads and really has to be ruthless measures to control it regardless how uneasy in the short term to get the longer term benefit .

As much as i feel for the 'explosion' on the northern beaches You lot should come over to Europe. My part of London has been put into full tier 4 lockdown as of midnight. Xmas is off and apparently there's a new strain possibly 70% more contagious on the loose.

The UK had 20k positive test results today and another 600 die taking the total deaths to well over 50k.

Its not fake news. Its not a conspiracy by the Govt or Bill Gates. It has nothing to do with 5G.

Its a ****ing **** show here so please do the right thing and keep the rabbit locked up because if it gets out there ain't nobody putting that bit@h back in the bag.

Have a younger sister in Dubai who got an approved covid vaccine shot yesterday [ along with her husband ]] has still got to be the big hope and i certainly hope that it starts to make a difference not only there and is totally effective but world wide as soon as possible .

More cases overnight , can’t help but feel it’s only a matter of time before Sydney is locked down for two weeks at least.

Have a younger sister in Dubai who got an approved covid vaccine shot yesterday [ along with her husband ]] has still got to be the big hope and i certainly hope that it starts to make a difference not only there and is totally effective but world wide as soon as possible .
The vaccine will be interesting. I will take it as soon as I can, but the two unknowns are the duration of its efficacy and whether those who are immune are still able to transmit the virus. That's not to mention how the vaccine responds to mutations of the virus.

I mentioned this before, but my family moved up to Singapore in late December 2019. I am fine with not getting back to visit for Christmas but had hoped for a (Sing-Aus) travel bubble or a 'vaccine passport' type of thing that would enable travel shortly. But the reality is I think both are a fair way off materialising.

At the end of the day, we are lucky to be in Singapore with virtually no community transmissions now. And Australia and NZ are really lucky as well, particularly when compared to the rest of the world. The Northern Beaches outbreak is unfortunate, particularly this close to Christmas when people would have been looking forward to spending some time with family after the year that was, but the numbers will come under control again and the health system is capable of responding to it effectively.

The vaccine will be interesting. I will take it as soon as I can, but the two unknowns are the duration of its efficacy and whether those who are immune are still able to transmit the virus.
I think I heard Norman Swan say that the vaccine stops you from getting sick with the virus but doesn't stop you spreading it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11