Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My tip is don’t wear a manly polo, jersey or hat anywhere near an airport
hope that you do not mind me indulging but if you and your family eventually move to your proposed house in Queensland , could it be possibly referred to as a Wheel house .

I’m presently enjoying detention at her majesty’s, sorry anna alphabet’s, pleasure at present; due for parole next Wednesday and due to fly to the Emerald City that day.

Definitely still planning to get home, the Central Coast(CC), for Christmas and I’ll be staying on the Coast whilst I’m home.

My question is, does anybody know how I can prove to the hillbillies that I won’t have spent anytime in the “Home of the Mighty ‘Eagles“, so that when I transit brisvegas when I’m heading back to the Land of the Unexpected(PNG), anna’s Gestapo(sorry, the banana bender cops, the finest police force money can buy), won’t throw me back in detention? Will a statement be enough, will a CC ID(NSW Drivers Licence) be enough or will I need to provide a GPS tracking history?

Anybody know or have experience in the hillbilly border stuff?

P.S. not really expecting any knowledgeable replies, just having a semi vent due to being in the same room for 10 days now and watching this sh*t unfold in the semi certain knowledge that anna and her people will over-react and slam shut the border, because she can, just like that d*ckhead sandgroper premier.

Slamming the borders shut is an awesome idea, it worked for us up here once already. Why risk it spreading up here?

6D0FE182-8EB2-44E6-8696-1B561CC7FF4E.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8