Sterling Gold: Manly the new left-edge kings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Volley, you can't be serious. Being critical of a player, and supporting the team, are two different ideas. I hope you can get that.

Mate I think supporting the team and tipping who you think will win are two different things as well. I support Manly, am a member, and am going to every game this year but if they are playing in a game that I don't think they will win I will tip against them. It doesn't mean I want them to lose, it means I hope I get my tips wrong. It hasn't happened yet this year and the way they are traveling it isn't likely to happen any time soon.

Fonz said:
Giving the other teams tips? Please! If modern day NRL coaches can't see that our left edge is killing them then they should all be sacked. I'm assuming that was tongue in cheek Berkeley Eagle?

yeah I was :p

eagles2win said:
MG apparently was a Manly fan as well (big Wombat fan)

I hope you're not comparing MG to Sterlo?

MG, still the blithering idiot from the west, has no credibility as a player and less as a commentator.

lismore_fan said:
eagles2win said:
MG apparently was a Manly fan as well (big Wombat fan)

I hope you're not comparing MG to Sterlo?

MG, still the blithering idiot from the west, has no credibility as a player and less as a commentator.

Just saying a lot of players were Manly fans before they went on and forged careers for themselves

I note in last week's Big League, Aaron Woods from the Tigers said he grew up as a Manly fan also. And no, I'm not comparing Woods to Sterlo....................

Sterlo's the best commentator in the business, once he has seen a replay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6