Steve Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Reckon he's taking all the time he needs around his neck healing before making a decision.

If he can come back at 100% for 12 months (with Kelly his replacement upon injury and next year) we are a pretty potent force - no more signings required.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

X Jonathan Wright, Brad Parker, Kevin Locke, Ohmar Schleimankel, Brian Kelly, Matthew Wright, Cameron Cullen and Peta Godinet the depth.

Steve looking up at Mark's avatar and smiling!
270112-steve-matai.jpg

Skivy is one of those players that opposition fans love to hate with the usual cries being that he's a grub or thug. But you can bet that those same fans would have loved to have him running around in their teams centres for the past decade pulling off the hits that he has and being the player he has.

Other than from Manly fans, he is one of those players who doesn't get the accolades he deserves.

And very popular with teammates. Doesn't always get mentioned but a core group that get along really well together goes a long way to making a champion team.

Ahh the hitman one of my all time favorites he will be missed.. best hit he did was on george burgess lol sent the fat bastard flying and he dropped the ball.. deemed high but it came off the ball and bounced up.. then after he along with foran and 1 other sent sammy boyle back wince he came hahaha the investigation game toovey spoke still to this day was a try for your life i had it paused with the ball down.. but the nrl souffs got the call

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Jeez we've come a long way. That backline just oozed class and ability. We can't even FIND a 5/8 to play for us these days.

new youtube clip, mostly of tries he scored with a few big hits included

Thanks for the memories Castle Eagle, a great reminder of what manly is all about.
Matai was a true competitor and that defence was gutsy and entertaining, I'll miss
those BIG HITS....

THANKS STEVE MATAI YOU WILL ALWAY'S BE REMEMBERED IN MANLY FOLKLORE.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10