Stevie GOOOONE for Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stoodamire said:
I don't think i've seen Oldfield make a linebreak on his own or get put through a hole to really see how quick he is...

That last minute winner against the Sharks showed plenty of pace, and there was another effort up in Townsville where he burned the Cowboys off over 50m, may have been the try they took off us for a knock on when Lyon knocked it 3m back

Kiwi Eagle said:
stoodamire said:
I don't think i've seen Oldfield make a linebreak on his own or get put through a hole to really see how quick he is...

That last minute winner against the Sharks showed plenty of pace, and there was another effort up in Townsville where he burned the Cowboys off over 50m, may have been the try they took off us for a knock on when Lyon knocked it 3m back

He's got good top end speed , but takes a while to reach it (a bit like Lachie Turner but not as fast).

Whare when he last played centre against the Rabbitohs played well, we don't lose much with him filling in for Matai.

Oldfield has some limitations but he also has some unique qualities, namely his extreme pace. I'd love to see our expert kickers put on a trick play at the right time to make our 'weakness' into a strength.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Oldfield has some limitations but he also has some unique qualities, namely his extreme pace. I'd love to see our expert kickers put on a trick play at the right time to make our 'weakness' into a strength.

Hed probably knock it on.

Didn't Whare score 3 tries on debut against the Cows ?

That'll do me nicely thanks Dean.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6