Stewart and Matai status

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Overheard a conversation in a cafe on manly corso sunday between bozo and super coach trent neither will be back or given a send off.
Disappointing this is not how we reward loyalty and service at anz

Didn't realise they were on speaking terms? If they were, maybe they should utilise a cone of silence! I doubt that any club official would talk in public about a politically sensitive topic.

The Who

Journey Man
As "customers" - which is the term we fans are now referred to as - isn't the customer always right?
Obviously the Penn is mightier than the customer!

Last edited:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I've said this in a few threads now. Here's the order of events:

Glenn Stewart doesn't get a contract and leaves for Souths.

The remaining players from the 2005-11 squad are all, for the most part, good mates. DCE one of the few exceptions to that. They get pissed off, primarily at DCE, for commanding so much money that Gifty couldn't get a decent deal thrown his way.

Certain players start having really crap/quiet games more often than not. And certain players played especially badly in matches that later turned out to be the subject of match fixing investigations.

Certain players are also revealed to have associations with Eddie Hayson.

The club begins cleaning house and certain players are no longer training with the squad.

Join the dots.
Further to that why are no club legends, ex players ( read: the old clique)or the club indeed jumping up and down about this issue. Why is it quiet on all fronts except from us pastry eaters?

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I've said this in a few threads now. Here's the order of events:

Glenn Stewart doesn't get a contract and leaves for Souths.

The remaining players from the 2005-11 squad are all, for the most part, good mates. DCE one of the few exceptions to that. They get pissed off, primarily at DCE, for commanding so much money that Gifty couldn't get a decent deal thrown his way.

Certain players start having really crap/quiet games more often than not. And certain players played especially badly in matches that later turned out to be the subject of match fixing investigations.

Certain players are also revealed to have associations with Eddie Hayson.

The club begins cleaning house and certain players are no longer training with the squad.

Join the dots.

How many certain players (associating with Hayson apart from Foran) are we talking about here? Are we connecting two dots only, or were more dots involved. (Allegedly of course)

Personally I would need to see some firm evidence on this before I would accept it, let alone post on it.

If thats the case though, and your implication has substance, (not just the flakey stuff that you find in a typical pastry eg A Sausage Roll :finger: Hi Zorba) then no farewell would be ever entertained.

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
Seems you haven't been getting rewarded for loyalty and service at the bank either. Sorry to hear about the demotion, did you take the wrong pill ??

https://silvertails.net/members/midget-bank-manager.24870/

I think he's been taking "blue pills". That, or his pet dog "mutley" ate them. Not sure what the fascination about trying to belittle me is, or highlighting where I work will achieve? Poor bloke certainly needs a hobby. I'd be devastated if that's what gave me satisfaction in life.

I find it funny that these "men" hide behind a user name, while being specific about someone else. Pretty weak of character, don't you think?

I'll apologise when the bloke comes on, advertises his workplace and actual name for everyone to use & abuse, but funnily, I don't think they'd have the kahoonas, so I won't be holding my breath.

Last edited:

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Together with the fact that Fulton wouldn't be seen dead in the one and only coffee shop on the corso.

He much prefers to go to Le kiosk where he receives free lobster
Alan and Bob don't own Le Kiosk anymore;-)

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
stewart in particular was all class, but his good times and his bad times were poles apart. There is so much innuendo surrounding his last couple of seasons it makes me wonder. His form wasnt just bad, his attitude toward other team members, posession, tackling. To be honest it stunk.

We are quick to jump on foran for his involvement with hayson but gloss over bretts possible involvement.

If the club has put him out to pasture and stevie maybe there is more to either the rumours or a attitude the club couldnt move forward with.

Maybe the medical retirement thing was never going to happen because it isnt the reason. This makes more sense in reality as manly have been very quiet. They can leak a story when they need too and have no love for greenballs

Steve never let anything deter him from his job on field, i somehow feel different toward him. I have no real reason, its just my gut feeling.

There on field contributions deserve a stylish bow out, but that time has passed. They have very little connection with this team and to parade them in front of this team would be odd in some ways and may have some impact on the team. Maybe a private function on a tuesday night but not brookie now. It had to be last year with jamie.

Wether or not there off field contributions are worthy ill never know, but it is a serious consideration in what comes next

Maybe its a coincidence, maybe steve was injured and brett had a stick up his arse, who knows

Just my opinion. I get others feel differently, and fair enough. In my years ive rarely seen a manly player roll over until last year. I hated watching it .

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12