Stewart and Matai status

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
stewart in particular was all class, but his good times and his bad times were poles apart. There is so much innuendo surrounding his last couple of seasons it makes me wonder. His form wasnt just bad, his attitude toward other team members, posession, tackling. To be honest it stunk.

We are quick to jump on foran for his involvement with hayson but gloss over bretts possible involvement.

If the club has put him out to pasture and stevie maybe there is more to either the rumours or a attitude the club couldnt move forward with.

Maybe the medical retirement thing was never going to happen because it isnt the reason. This makes more sense in reality as manly have been very quiet. They can leak a story when they need too and have no love for greenballs

Steve never let anything deter him from his job on field, i somehow feel different toward him. I have no real reason, its just my gut feeling.

There on field contributions deserve a stylish bow out, but that time has passed. They have very little connection with this team and to parade them in front of this team would be odd in some ways and may have some impact on the team. Maybe a private function on a tuesday night but not brookie now. It had to be last year with jamie.

Wether or not there off field contributions are worthy ill never know, but it is a serious consideration in what comes next

Maybe its a coincidence, maybe steve was injured and brett had a stick up his arse, who knows

Just my opinion. I get others feel differently, and fair enough. In my years ive rarely seen a manly player roll over until last year. I hated watching it .
Well penned, and very plausible. It is very ironic that the team has lifted substantially since Brett & Stevie disappeared. DCE in particular has risen to another level as a leader, and I do not think it is a coincidence that Brett has disappeared to allow that progression. Maybe for the best that the chapter on these two boys is now closed. I get the feeling both parties are not too interested in it anyway.

stewart in particular was all class, but his good times and his bad times were poles apart. There is so much innuendo surrounding his last couple of seasons it makes me wonder. His form wasnt just bad, his attitude toward other team members, posession, tackling. To be honest it stunk.

We are quick to jump on foran for his involvement with hayson but gloss over bretts possible involvement.

If the club has put him out to pasture and stevie maybe there is more to either the rumours or a attitude the club couldnt move forward with.

Maybe the medical retirement thing was never going to happen because it isnt the reason. This makes more sense in reality as manly have been very quiet. They can leak a story when they need too and have no love for greenballs

Steve never let anything deter him from his job on field, i somehow feel different toward him. I have no real reason, its just my gut feeling.

There on field contributions deserve a stylish bow out, but that time has passed. They have very little connection with this team and to parade them in front of this team would be odd in some ways and may have some impact on the team. Maybe a private function on a tuesday night but not brookie now. It had to be last year with jamie.

Wether or not there off field contributions are worthy ill never know, but it is a serious consideration in what comes next

Maybe its a coincidence, maybe steve was injured and brett had a stick up his arse, who knows

Just my opinion. I get others feel differently, and fair enough. In my years ive rarely seen a manly player roll over until last year. I hated watching it .
Agreed. This is why I miss Matai. Snake not so much - in fact , not at all.

That was genius, I give up on the lot of you!

#bourbon
haha this quote is at the front of a book I am reading, it seems apt:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." — Jonathan Swift

haha this quote is at the front of a book I am reading, it seems apt:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." — Jonathan Swift
Are you reading "a confederacy of dunces"? Good book.

I doubt either player wants anything to do with manly in the future
Birds of a feather in "spirit"
always
stick together !!!
images (1).jpg

I find the Snake/Matai clean break from the club very intriguing but I have heard in interviews from Baz that all 3, those two plus Jamie, were all pretty much tapped on the shoulder last year. A rebuild was in order.
I know there's innuendo regarding the clique but I'm not going to judge any person based on rumours when I know no facts.
Those two were magic for our club.
Unfortunately Manly does have a recent history of past players, coaches and administrators leaving on not the best of terms.
It would have been nice for things to end with more clarity for the fans but it wasn't to be.
Hopefully a great future is building for us.
Go Manly!

How many certain players (associating with Hayson apart from Foran) are we talking about here? Are we connecting two dots only, or were more dots involved. (Allegedly of course)

Personally I would need to see some firm evidence on this before I would accept it, let alone post on it.

If thats the case though, and your implication has substance, (not just the flakey stuff that you find in a typical pastry eg A Sausage Roll :finger: Hi Zorba) then no farewell would be ever entertained.

I'm hesitant to name them because I am just joining the dots. I might be wrong. The names should be obvious though.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10