Stewart looking for Catalans deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom will take over the Number 1 jersey no doubt. The talk of him holding Matai's spot if he finished up this year was only due to the fact Snake was still to be around which may not be the case now.

Turbo Tommy plays 3 games at centre and because he's done well there he's suddenly being groomed to be our long term centre?

He is only there because Snake is still the fullback and we need someone in the centres right now to replace Skivy. The fact that he is talented enough to do it (on one leg no less) doesn't mean he is going to be a centre.

I have to agree with @Turbo on this one. Tom will be the Manly fullback when Snake leaves.

I was only yanking turbos chain. Lol

Catalans are the new Parra. How long till they get a certain Irish international..?

Who will replace Skivvi? Tom is taking snakes spot so do we go and buy another centre? ATM it's our only option.

" Manly insiders are remaining silent on the issue but Sport Confidential understands coach Trent Barrett has had several long conversations with Stewart about the match-fixing allegations against the club being investigated by police which have affected his on-field performances in recent weeks."

Arse clowns. I don't know why the club hasn't taken action against this rag.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4