Stewarts get out clause

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No Doggy supporter wants Brett, anyway; they certainly don't want both Stewarts. The only player they would want to snare in a heartbeat is Foran
Enough doomsday stuff; enough negative specuation; God, you should know better being a false prophet and causing a premature armegedon ;^)

I don't think if they activate this clause they'll get to many bites in the NRL.
They'll be two years older and Brett's knees are a concern. They'll shoot off to the ESL to the softer grounds and less media coverage and earn a motza

Brett is a great player!

07 and 08 we made GFs, Brett was instrumental in getting us there.

09 and 10, Brett was out, we pretty much made the numbers for the finals.

Brett was back in 11 and we won the GF.

See the pattern.

He is 1 of our most important players. He makes the extraordinary looks simple. The way he organises our defence, does the clean up work, an attacking weapon.

I hope he stays with Manly, though i do see Brett's bitterness. He has been through a lot, but when you watch him in previous seasons, when he scores a try, he'd be over the moon and celebrate with a huge smile.

Now it's not the same, just gets on with it, no smile....Maybe he's scored too many and he's just use to it. Standard Operating Procedure for Brett now!

Fact os Bulldogs cant take all our top players. Nor would they want them all.
If des wants a challange then surley coaching a new side with new players is the key.

I imagine Brett and Glenn would want to sign on as a package. After the bidding finished the Bulldogs or Roosters would have to anti up around 1.5 million for the two of them. That's an awful lot of their salary cap gone on two players - one of whom has a bung knee. Add a million for Fozzi and a big slab for T-Rex (if you believe the gloom and doom merchants) and a lot of money has gone on a third of a team. Didn't that work well at Melbourne this year.

While we all love Glenn we have to find room in the team for several good young forwards and with Farrah coming back we have at least one competent fullback on the books. No he's not Brett or Hoppa but those two look as good as they do in a large part because of the good players they have around them. We have those good support players because we don't spend the salary cap on just one or two individuals. I'm sure Tooves can do a lot with the players still on the books and I've no doubt Des will give his all to put us back on the winner's dais in 2012. AND we've got the WCC to look forward to in the new year. Are things really that bad?

lloydy said:

A very Spartan response :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4