Still Waiting....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I'm still waiting to see what we are planning to do to our roster that will see us go from an up and team to challenge for the crown.

If we don't bring in at least one top line experienced player like a Klemmer or Jackson, then I just can't see us improving much next year. We have bought a lot of reserve grade depth in Sipley, Paseka and the guy from Parra, but none of those will take us to a premiership.

I hope something is in the works; however, with the $9.4m salary cap being agreed to, I think the Dogs will hold onto their two best players and we might have another year treading water.

This side will keep improving. And although I'm expecting a Klemmer type signing or two I reckon another year of experience will help catapult this side into the top 4

I agree with that although I think we'll still see improvement in 2018 regardless of whether we do sign any quality players or not
I hope so Mr Potter. You are a very wise young fella, so let's see what happens.

According to Paul Kent, Klemmer and Jackson are the only two dogs not for sale.
Takes the fun out of it don't it !!

According to Paul Kent, Klemmer and Jackson are the only two dogs not for sale.
Takes the fun out of it don't it !!
Maybe be so, but if they have to offload players and no one wants their cast off's, they may have to get rid of one of those two, but you'll have to pay overs to make them want to leave

We are two quality players away from being a good quality top 8 team.
Too far away from contenders at this stage.
Flogged by the dragons, lost to the Tigers and now struggling against the dogs. Can't even blame injuries, majority of this side have been playing together for two seasons

He and Wright are so negative in defence.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8