Stirring up a storm supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
I was driving through the Gold Coast this afternoon and noticed a Toyota Celica? with melbourne storm number plates in the lane beside me. I made sure I got in front of him and gave him a wave in the rear view mirror but he didn’t acknowledge me.

He must have been admiring my spare wheel cover emblazoned with the Manly Sea Eagles logo but I REALLY hope he noticed the 040NIL number plates . He pulled up beside us a minute or 2 later but still wouldn’t acknowledge us

I was driving through the Gold Coast this afternoon and noticed a Toyota Celica? with melbourne storm number plates in the lane beside me. I made sure I got in front of him and gave him a wave in the rear view mirror but he didn’t acknowledge me.

He must have been admiring my spare wheel cover emblazoned with the Manly Sea Eagles logo but I REALLY hope he noticed the 040NIL number plates . He pulled up beside us a minute or 2 later but still wouldn’t acknowledge us

Should called the cops and said some nob is breaking covid border restrictions.

If that didn't work then tell them he's a storm supporter...

If that didn't work just yell a.c.a.b and hang up.

(love those plates)

IMG_2164 (2019_03_29 23_57_01 UTC).JPG

That was his second car, the one that he doesn't register. He doesn't like to draw attention to himself when driving it. Was he towing a boat by any chance ??

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8