Stop whinging about everything!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very often I read posts on threads about people whinging about everything.

-We let gutho go because he isn't as good as our other backs like tom or Peta, he wasn't going to play until 2018!

-We signed moltzen for depth and he is barley taking up any cap space

-Tooves got sacked because he made us lose club legends like choc and Gifty

-Ballin isn't playing because he doesn't attack at all!

-Stop bagging the penns there the reason we have a halfback for 2016

-Stop using the line "we let gutho go for moltzen" it happened after, plus gutho cant play in the halves he is a outside back, moltzen play many positions
Don't tell me what to do.

If we can't whinge, can we protest?
Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg

Have a fabulous day Silvertails!:D

Very often I read posts on threads about people whinging about everything.

-We let gutho go because he isn't as good as our other backs like tom or Peta, he wasn't going to play until 2018!

-We signed moltzen for depth and he is barley taking up any cap space

-Tooves got sacked because he made us lose club legends like choc and Gifty

-Ballin isn't playing because he doesn't attack at all!

-Stop bagging the penns there the reason we have a halfback for 2016

-Stop using the line "we let gutho go for moltzen" it happened after, plus gutho cant play in the halves he is a outside back, moltzen play many positions
Pretty sure all the stuff you are whinging about, we got over about a week ago.

If you guys don't get more entertaining I am off to play halo 5....because we are that much in front of you!

After watching the new star wars movie of course.

Anyone else think the new mad max movie sucked? I did but I am in the minority.

I am the very model of a modern major general.....

I thought the movie was pretty good, it's a relentless assault on your senses. But Tom Hardy was rubbish, he has destroyed the iconic character of Mad Max. Charlize was more Mad Max then he was.

If you guys don't get more entertaining I am off to play halo 5....because we are that much in front of you!

After watching the new star wars movie of course.

I am the very model of a modern major general.....
Ooooooo can't wait for Halo 5!!

I thought the movie was pretty good, it's a relentless assault on your senses. But Tom Hardy was rubbish, he has destroyed the iconic character of Mad Max. Charlize was more Mad Max then he was.

I agree. But I was more disappointed about the whole movie being about one scene or so in the original.. I've no probs with theron...I thought she was pretty good.

But I just didn't end up caring about the characters....except the 'bad guy' who turned good.

I mean it just seemed like....oh a big car chase out....then someone goes...hey lets go back, and then a big car chase back again.

I wanted to like it, I really did......but it was like the last Jason bourne.

Thanks for the response though. I wanted to hear from those who liked it.

I guess I hated the story more than how they executed it....the action scenes were done well.

Ooooooo can't wait for Halo 5!!

I never find any of the easter eggs in the game. So I look online after I complete everything on legendary level. Conan O'brien and Andy Richter both had cameos!

I hate zombies and love it when the game has one. Love the flying bits (pilot addiction) and when I can snipe stuff. Guess I am not cut out to be a grunt!

I never find any of the easter eggs in the game. So I look online after I complete everything on legendary level. Conan O'brien and Andy Richter both had cameos!

I hate zombies and love it when the game has one. Love the flying bits (pilot addiction) and when I can snipe stuff. Guess I am not cut out to be a grunt!
Ha you sound like my gaming twin: I like sniping and flying and hate zombies but love long walks on the beach yo!! Hahahah ;)

I agree. But I was more disappointed about the whole movie being about one scene or so in the original.. I've no probs with theron...I thought she was pretty good.

But I just didn't end up caring about the characters....except the 'bad guy' who turned good.

I mean it just seemed like....oh a big car chase out....then someone goes...hey lets go back, and then a big car chase back again.

I wanted to like it, I really did......but it was like the last Jason bourne.

Thanks for the response though. I wanted to hear from those who liked it.

I guess I hated the story more than how they executed it....the action scenes were done well.

Is Mad Max anything other than action???, there's so much happening who gives a **** about the story.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4