Storm Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Complete
Kick & Chase
Keep penalties down

Yeah I said that last week and was sadly let down. Get some basics back, forget the crap razzle dazzle plays.

Lets see if DCE can't find touch three games running.

We will win this match on superior desire.
One day the Storm 'era' will be done and dusted. It may as well be this day.
Go Manly !!!!!

ps just heard that chambers is out

Toovey was just on Triple M and said the team was focusing on completions and applying pressure which is a good sign, Joey Johns also said we looked very sharp at training and that the team is up for this game. Go Manly!!

COMMANDER said:
Not a lot of vibe about this one.

wombatgc said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Theres never any vibe about the storm and theres never any vibe about the city of melbourne. A dreary, souless pair of entities.

Wow,thanks Jatz. I've had a C of a day...was hoping for some positivity...something!:D

On the bright side, wombats love dark & dreary places.

Its poor I know but twas the best I could come up with on short notice :)

torana355 said:
Toovey was just on Triple M and said the team was focusing on completions and applying pressure which is a good sign, Joey Johns also said we looked very sharp at training and that the team is up for this game. Go Manly!!
Glad Joey made it back from the races in time for the interview.

susan said:
Hinchcliffe is a big IN for them.
Hinchcliff, it's me, Cathy, I've come home
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window

Have moved from half a chance to almost no chance, 5th spot and in a trough after this one !!!

Mick where are you trying to do your job??

Haha no it's only Ms Shiraz Cabernet. I have no idea where this stuff comes from but I'm on a stress reduction campaign currently and so I get what I can, lol

Blowing out in the betting, always a bad sign, not expecting a win here but just hope we can hold them to a reasonable score

SeaEagleRock8 said:
torana355 said:
Glad Joey made it back from the races in time for the interview.

susan said:
Hinchcliffe is a big IN for them.
Hinchcliff, it's me, Cathy, I've come home
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window

Classic!

Haven't seen our odds longer for a long time. Massive upset if we win this but I can't see anything other than the Storm 13+.

Mick are you in the house???

Come on man I am trying to fill in for you but I usually don't do this negative crap real well

Ah there you are, good transmission normal.....GO MANLY

Eagles to surprise in a tight one tonight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7