Storm Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every ****ING time we get them down there we give away a stupid ****ING penalty. STOP IT FFS

More encouraging than last week.

G Stewart needs to run the ball at the line instead of passing everytime before it. Will not run at the line.

That's more the type of footy we need to play, will be a tough second half.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hanging in there, first scorer in second half probably goes on to win lets hope it's us!!

Totally agree, if we score first in the second half we will run away with the win. We need Choc back, i hope he is ok.

I'm happy..the boys are so up for this. Foran is running the show out there. Hiku's confindence has skyrocketed..he's having a great game.

COMMANDER said:
More encouraging than last week.

G Stewart needs to run the ball at the line instead of passing everytime before it. Will not run at the line.

That's more the type of footy we need to play, will be a tough second half.

Must still be injured, holds that arm as he has done for a while.....just don't know what's going on???

I'm watching this game on the NRL Live app. Because of the way it streams the game looks sensational. It makes the players seem faster and the hits seem harder.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4