Storm Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Pepi said:
Matai has been a liability tonight

Yep what's the deal, done nothing so far is he injured???

Kevin Proctor may disagree on that ;)

We havent gone to Matais side of the park at all, hardly heard Horo, Matai or Taufua called

49 extra tackles = they should be more buggered than us in 2nd half.

Plus theyve used all 4 off the interchange while Gower hast had a run as yet. About time we use our bench to press home the advantage.

Good to see we have learned one thing though. I'm talking about the play when the Storm caught one of our attacking kicks on their tryline and raced downfield. We had players hanging back to be ready in case that happened unlike when the exact same situation unfolded in our Sharks clash earlier this year.

Kitey's first stint was fantastic, hope he gets a lot of minutes in the second half.

I like the way Tooves has used his bench tonight. Giving Choc and Horo a rest could prove a master stroke at back end of the game.

My 100 on us at 3.20 is looking promising, hope we come out and smash them in the second half. :)

Would love to see the 2nd half start the same way as the 1st, hard direct running

Hell, even Ballin has taken a couple of runs tonight !! Doesn't look comfortable doing it but it helps the team out

Slightly uncomfortable only being 8 up at ht but if we score 1st I think it is ours

Only a Matai of time before Stevie starts running rings around that cat Blair!

We will lose this because we cant stop giving away stupid ****ing penalties when we have them down their end.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2