Storm or Dogs? Game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm very beatable the dogs are **** in attack Manly at full strength will take this mob I just wish we were at full strength now as I'm worried we will slip up tonight.

torana355 said:
12-6 scum 3 to go

12-6 Scum FT

Thx Torana.. Dogs would be happy I assume..albeit a loss.. Were the dogs that good or the Storm off their game??

Clint said:
torana355 said:
12-6 scum 3 to go

12-6 Scum FT

Thx Torana.. Dogs would be happy I assume..albeit a loss.. Were the dogs that good or the Storm off their game??

Bit of both but the Storms defense was exceptional. Dogs will be hard to beat next week.

The scum forwards will be cuaght out at the business end of the season, just like last year. Dominate their forwards and it nullifies their attack.

mickqld said:
Storm very beatable the dogs are s**t in attack Manly at full strength will take this mob I just wish we were at full strength now as I'm worried we will slip up tonight.

I agree on all counts there. Dishlickers were rubbish and the scum have yet to come up against a good team in form.

We will beat them both.

one of the better games this year. dogs are the real deal; they were unlucky not to win.

The Storm will not be able to handle DCE,Gift,Lyon, Buhrer running on one side and Foz, Matai,TRex ,Choc running the other side we will tear them a new asshole.

Ralphie said:
mickqld said:
Storm very beatable the dogs are s**t in attack Manly at full strength will take this mob I just wish we were at full strength now as I'm worried we will slip up tonight.

I agree on all counts there. Dishlickers were rubbish and the scum have yet to come up against a good team in form.

We will beat them both.

I disagree, Dogs played very well and would have beaten most other sides tonight.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
mickqld said:
The Storm will not be able to handle DCE,Gift,Lyon, Buhrer running on one side and Foz, Matai,TRex ,Choc running the other side we will tear them a new asshole.

beers or bourbons?

XXXX Summer Breeze so far just onto the fifth now always time it for game start 5th beer. Canadian clubs if we are in control at halftime.

Yeah, not a bad game for us, but not a good one either.

Wright and Keating hog the ball FAR too much and kill rolling momentum of the team.

Ennis had a better game than his last few.

Reynolds needs to be careful he doesn't hog it too much.

Eastwood had a cracker of a game, and Kasiano made 153m from 20 runs and is hard to contain.

Only injury concern is Joel Romelo has a suspected fractured cheekbone :( .. not good at all, but hopefully not fractured.

But the formula is out now on how to beat the Storm. Just like how last year Manly showed others how to beat the Dragons. I reckon a loss is not too far away for Storm.

Ralphie said:
mickqld said:

We will beat them both.

Still believe that??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4