Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Finals 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

40 12
Sunshine Coast Stadium
10 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Shoe1

Journey Man
Manly have a massive supporter base up here, mainly on the Gold Coast and Brisb, not so much Sunshine Coast. Would imagine a good number of our supporters will be making the trip, since it's our eternal enemy.
There is a colony of ex Beacon Hill High people in Noosa - c'mon guys and girls.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bellamy will be nervous this week,. provided we contain Olam and keep our errors to a minimum we will win and push Melbourne over to the other side of the semifinal draw. If we can win this we are specials for the GF!

Rafferty

Mug punter
Bellamy will be nervous this week,. provided we contain Olam and keep our errors to a minimum we will win and push Melbourne over to the other side of the semifinal draw. If we can win this we are specials for the GF!
The coaches box could make for some very interesting must see viewing Friday night

malroon

Reserve Grader
Worried will throw everything into this game and if we don't win, the following week will be another Newcastle game...

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Here is the StormFans Forum thread on the game. Not many posters yet, but most are confident their team will prevail.

An interesting post:

"Fun fact. Manly are currently on their longest winning streak of the season.....4 games! They're overdue a loss at this point."

The corollary of this is that we are overdue for a long winning streak :clap:

Last edited:

eagleron

Bencher
Here is the StormFans Forum thread on the game. Not many posters yet, but most are confident their team will prevail.

An interesting post:

"Fun fact. Manly are currently on their longest winning streak of the season.....4 games! They're overdue a loss at this point."

The corollary of this is that we are overdue for a long winning streak :clap:

Arrogant smart arses = Purple Scum

skull61

Bencher
Don’t think we will win this one 12-10 more like 34-30 which is why I think Suli should come in for Parker for the additional potential points

After the plague finishes me & the wife are heading up to noosa to scope out the place to maybe move to. We're looking for a couple of acres in the hinterland.
I had a house on 20 acres of ex dairy land off Kenilworth rd about 4 k's out of Eumundi. A great place to live. Let me know if you want more info on the area.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12