Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Finals 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

40 12
Sunshine Coast Stadium
10 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Schu has not been overly prominent since returning from injury. I wonder if Des has deliberately had him on the back burner with a view to unleashing a couple of new moves in the finals.
Last time they got us 4 tries to 3, so if we stop one and score an extra one ourselves - we win!

Schu has not been overly prominent since returning from injury. I wonder if Des has deliberately had him on the back burner with a view to unleashing a couple of new moves in the finals.
Last time they got us 4 tries to 3, so if we stop one and score an extra one ourselves - we win!
Agree the team that scores the most point Friday night will probably win

It's going to be trench warfare out there on Friday night, the first 20min will be intense. They have some big boys and so do we, we are building nicely for the semis, and it's obvious we offer more in attack. Bellyache could be playing us on Munsters fitness, but it won't take long before we find out if he's playing lame or not. Our biggest game of the season is coming up, keep our errors down to the bare minimum and deny them this cheap possession flow. They won last time of our errors and had a mountain of possession, we can't allow this to happen this time. The hill on this ground reminds me of Brookie a bit, want to see a sea of maroon and white end to end. Go Manly !!

Big Nelson to get sin binned, at least, Kafusi also when he knocks out Scorpio again and Suli comes on as a foul play interchange and flattens Minster, legally .... we win by 14

Sort have got mixed feelings for Friday night , the ones that i hope do prevail is that they have the side and ability to beat the Storm and can be at their best or play to their best potential , The doubts are , can they completely shake some of the lethargic play for a good part of the recent Dogs and Cowboys games when just the occasional ' flicking the switch on'' eventually got them to convincing wins on the scoreline . Really a lot on the line to win this one of course but if their defence is in order , good completion rates and make the most of their attacking opportunities ,[ kicking game has been quite reasonable recently ] must be in with a real shot . Not that concerned with a bit of big match experience their way, that won "t determine the outcome , just the side that can hold their game together better and play to their strengths and again Manly are competitive enough to pull it off

Anyone notice big Nelson's tackling style ,one on one dives at the knee's all legal but he is going to blow someone's knee out with his 130kg cannonball

sold out.jpg

friends fail GIF

I've noticed that Schuster's tackle numbers have been enormous of late, I think that's why his attacking involvements have been reduced. Des might have told him to pull his head in with the no-look passes too. Too many errors.

Sort have got mixed feelings for Friday night , the ones that i hope do prevail is that they have the side and ability to beat the Storm and can be at their best or play to their best potential , The doubts are , can they completely shake some of the lethargic play for a good part of the recent Dogs and Cowboys games when just the occasional ' flicking the switch on'' eventually got them to convincing wins on the scoreline . Really a lot on the line to win this one of course but if their defence is in order , good completion rates and make the most of their attacking opportunities ,[ kicking game has been quite reasonable recently ] must be in with a real shot . Not that concerned with a bit of big match experience their way, that won "t determine the outcome , just the side that can hold their game together better and play to their strengths and again Manly are competitive enough to pull it off
Summed things up very well feathered friend

Who ever holds things together for 80 minutes holds on to the game .

Storm forwards have a huge advantage in experience - more NRL games, more rep games and finals, and have played alongside each other for years.
Both sides have attacking aces in the forwards, Storm through their 2 hookers and Manly through our young backrowers.
Should be a hell of a match.
There is faith , belief and a great deal of confidence in the air

Three more wins and we are there

We have not come this far to come this far !!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10