Post-Game Discussion Storm v Manly [Finals 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Storm
Vs
Sea Eagles
40 Sunshine Coast Stadium
10 Sep 2021 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Inexperience cost us tonight. Never mind, it's been a good learning experience.

Jake & Dylan our best.

(Turbo very quiet tonight. Wonder if he was injured early on?)

Mate, the whole Storm team has given us a masterclass.
I can only guess that Dessie got a bit too clever tonight and thought he needed to keep pushing the envelope and left field thinking. It's finals. Nothing changes over decades. Certain fundamentals, like playing tough up the middle, ball control, discipline and defence wins finals.

Agree 100% at the crux of our performances both times vs these guys is f$&@en piss poor ball control, completions and go forward. Tom can’t do f$&@ all the way Melb are dominating us. Right now we have no answer to these guys. Move on to Easts or Titans next week. Also Des use of the interchange is again beyond puzzling. Above all imo Croker has been an enormous loss. Our tempo across the park has been completely off. We are use to the Frog pace not the lawman pace.
Backrowers need to start on bench. No go forward or mongrel from either.

we will come back next week. Too many errors, gave away cheap penalties, crocker out didn't help.

Looked flat and didn't take it to melbourne. Lack some punch in the middle and Melbourne contained us well

Let’s face it, it would’ve been an upset if we won. I’m most disappointed we just didn’t give a good account of ourselves and show the league world what we have

Our expensive and experienced players were very disappointing

Tom’s form glossed over a lot of cracks and we didn’t learn enough hard lessons during the year.

Our captain needed to be much better tonight

I thought Aloiai was out until he came back in with 8 minutes to go. He is playing injured he is just not the beast he was early in the year.

Schuster looks fat and slow.

Ola no composure.

Harper a diabolical night. It happens.

Dessie has to just tell them to forget tonight and get back to structural work. Storm ate us alive just too good.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8