Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 12, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 8
AAMI Park
26 May 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done !

And I know these bastards will just get up now to bend me right over. I also hope it gives everyone a light hearted laugh and an up yours to me as well.

You're a good sport mate. We can PayPal.to each other
No problem mate. Would be more confident with Hughes our, but hey, hopefully they prove to us they have fight left..

No problem mate. Would be more confident with Hughes our, but hey, hopefully they prove to us they have fight left..
Just saw a short of the sea Eagles nate. I'm starting to worry already. Foz 250th. DCE saying we are desperate as. Looked at the Storm team - looks nowhere near as good as I thought they would.

Just saw a short of the sea Eagles nate. I'm starting to worry already. Foz 250th. DCE saying we are desperate as. Looked at the Storm team - looks nowhere near as good as I thought they would.
Trying to lure me into a false sense hey 🤣🤣🤣 I think it will be a cracker .

Realistically season is over. We may sneak into 8th or something but will bow out.

Playing Jorge makes zero sense. He's finished. Des just playing his mates again.

Surely Weekes debuts. Let's see what hes got. Koula to fullback. Coates on the wing. We need Garrick who imo is best equipped to handle him.

1. Weekes
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Tuipolotu
5. Garrick

Or Koula FB and Jorge in centres.

KDL is playing really well in NSW cup. Give him a run out instead of Keppie
I feel so much happier and content knowing Garrick's taking the bombs, and not a debutant playing the Storm at Aami park.

if he plays though surely this will point out how low down the totem pole dylan walker is when it comes to his backline days at manly
Another scenario is that Des's game plans incude Walker playing big minutes as 14. This week, there would have been other options for 14 such as Weekes or Segeyaro, but they would likely have much shorter stints on the field.

Another scenario is that Des's game plans incude Walker playing big minutes as 14. This week, there would have been other options for 14 such as Weekes or Segeyaro, but they would likely have much shorter stints on the field.
I’m no fan of the role Des has Walker playing,think the “impact” he’s had there has been overrated and has only really payed off against ordinary teams.But at least this weekend,he doesn’t have to contend with NAS because every time Manly have played the Storm with Walker at 14,their stints have coincided with each other and Nelson has had an outline of Walkers body on his chest,after all the times he’s run or tackled Walker

Xavier Coates is one of the fastest wingers in the comp and we all know speed excites you more than anything
Xavier is an incredible athlete and a dynamic speed freak and is exciting in the clear
I just hope Jorge can intimidate him and kick his rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10