Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 17, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 6
AAMI Park
24 Jun 2023 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV-1

First Grader
I am guessing Weekes will be on his last chance at fullback this week.

If he fails, Seibs will move Garrick to fullback and Weekes will move to the Titans.

WiseyEagle

Reserve Grader
ha ha..going on this method Mark and the way the remainder of the seasons shaping up don't think I'll be watching to many Manly games then. I record every game but never rewatch losses.
I had a nice little win on a horse race from a mates tip, 2 weeks ago, first bet since last year's spring carnival. So I reactivated FOX sports for the next 3 months to watch the team's games. After last weeks shellacking and Tom's misfortune last night, looking forward to more pain and misery watching the implosion of the team over the next 3 months 😣

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Ray Donovan Baseball Bat GIF by Showtime
No.16 for the Storm, sponsored by Louisville Sluggers, Ray Donovan!

Eagle 1

First Grader
I had a nice little win on a horse race from a mates tip, 2 weeks ago, first bet since last year's spring carnival. So I reactivated FOX sports for the next 3 months to watch the team's games. After last weeks shellacking and Tom's misfortune last night, looking forward to more pain and misery watching the implosion of the team over the next 3 months 😣
Yep, that sucks. It's as if the season just ended for us tbh, but a lot more footy to be played tho. It's going to be a downhill ride with a few highs thrown in I'm afraid Wisey.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
If we get away with less than a 30 point loss it'll be a miracle. I honestly can't see us winning another game this year except maybe the Dogs game.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm still gobsmacked Samuela has been dropped. He needs to be starting....although with this evenings news re Latu, maybe there is a bit more going on.

Bully is clearly a middle. This is obvious.

Seibold is quickly losing me.

cc eagle

Bencher
I'm still gobsmacked Samuela has been dropped. He needs to be starting....although with this evenings news re Latu, maybe there is a bit more going on.

Bully is clearly a middle. This is obvious.

Seibold is quickly losing me.
You gotta realise no one's dropped until the final squad's named an hour before KO

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You gotta realise no one's dropped until the final squad's named an hour before KO

Do I ??

Anyway you dice it, Samuela has been relegated to the bench in favour of Bully two weeks running, from memory.

Now he is named at 18.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.............

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Thank you @The Wheel
Winning is Manly and Manly is Winning

How refreshing to see a Manly team chasing 4 straight wins
Maybe our Flegg coach can replace Flanagan and give Seibold some match winning tips

Congratulations to our Great Manly Sea eagles Flegg team
Keep living up to our Great Manly High standards
and Keep Making all of us Manly People Proud !
The Sea Eagles celebrate a try in their impressive win over the Eels.

NYEagle

Bencher
If we get away with less than a 30 point loss it'll be a miracle. I honestly can't see us winning another game this year except maybe the Dogs game.
Thanks for giving us hope in the dogs game, but I remind you last year we were certainties to the win the dogs game, even let 16-0 after 18 minutes and still managed to findf a way to lose. I remember Daveys passionate dummy spit being in such a crucial game (round 25 against a fellow bottom feeder). Pelican.

So I question your optimism with this one.

NYEagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16