Game Day: Storm v Manly [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fantastic win and totally gutsy effort by Manly . Being able to absorb so much pressure and still defending so stoically right to the end was key . Every one performing their proper role and all excelling with a bit of flair also into the mix . . Has to be up there with some of the best wins and efforts for the club surely . .

Magnesium is for after exercise, potassium is during exercise to stop cramps.

Bananas and Pepsi are loaded with it.
Anyone on ST know how to strengthen piss-weak ankles, and the whats the best thing for ankle sprain soreness? (I'd direct this question to @BOZO but it seems he concenrates on the upper body mostly..;))

Not sure if anyone noticed but they didn't once show the Melbourne line on the wide angle when manly played the ball, probably because it was always 100% offside
...there is not a chance in hell that they were not offside ONCE in the 90min... unless you ask the clowns in yellow...

I was real glad our boys got the win last night in front of some of the drizzle supporting muppets in the crowd that were coming through on the Fox broadcast... I did get a giggle from one tho when one of our players (jake?) was down receiving attention from the trainer who yelled out 'Get up or get off ya gypsy'...

Btw, did anyone else get the feeling that the Fox commentators (particularly one) were getting a little too excited by the drizzle's efforts in the 2nd half?

WHAT MAKES A GREAT FOOTBALL CLUB IS PEOPLE THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE

EVERY ONE IN THE FOOTBALL CLUB COMMUNITY PLAYS THEIR IMPORTANT ROLE

INVESTORS , SPONSORS, COACHING STAFF , PLAYERS AND THE SOUL OF THE CLUB THE FANS WHO ARE CLUB MEMBERS

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR GLORIOUS TEAM , MAKE IT COUNT AND BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS

BECOME A MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUB MEMBER AND HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE .

remote-axd-jpg.11953

Sometimes I’m not sure if it’s my deep seeded hatred for Melbourne but whilst that win was absolutely fantastic, it is extremely frustrating watching Melbourne’s antics in the ruck, legitimately every single tackle without fail.....the referees allow them to set up sleeping bags, tents and lay around and hang on for as long as they like without any consequence. Different teams different rules. The Cameron smith love fest. It feels like we’ve been celebrating this blokes “milestones” for all of eternity, we get it he’s pretty good and he’s played 400 games we don’t need to be reminded he’s a “magician” every time he touches the ball.

In saying that it is great waking up on a Sunday After a win like that. Love coming on the forum and seeing the positivity after such a dark few years. ...God I hate Melbourne and their fans.

Anyone on ST know how to strengthen piss-weak ankles, and the whats the best thing for ankle sprain soreness? (I'd direct this question to @BOZO but it seems he concenrates on the upper body mostly..;))

Happy to assist feathered friend

Firstly , I do not concentrate only the upper body as I work out six days a week three days gym resistance training and three days cardio sprint and leg work .
I am happy to assist all feathered friends

There are some reputable videos on you tube that can show you how to strengthen your ankles . I hope this helps you

Last edited:
...there is not a chance in hell that they were not offside ONCE in the 90min... unless you ask the clowns in yellow...

I was real glad our boys got the win last night in front of some of the drizzle supporting muppets in the crowd that were coming through on the Fox broadcast... I did get a giggle from one tho when one of our players (jake?) was down receiving attention from the trainer who yelled out 'Get up or get off ya gypsy'...

Btw, did anyone else get the feeling that the Fox commentators (particularly one) were getting a little too excited by the drizzle's efforts in the 2nd half?
Good I thought it was just my Sea Eagle bias that the fox commentary was rediculously biased towards scum400. Especially Walters who must've begrudgingly picked DCE as Qld capt

Who was the dancing Queen ....

When the field goal replay was shown from behind Cherry ... a girl can be seen half way up the stand.. centred in a exit hallway ... dancing delux like noone is watching .. as the ball sails between the posts .... I am still smiling inside at the sight of this dancing Queen .... at the home ground of mexican in-breds

Perhaps @HappilyManly or some other techo can post a screenshot of her ... she is a legend ...

When the field goal replay was shown from behind Cherry ... a girl can be seen half way up the stand.. centred in a exit hallway ... dancing delux like noone is watching .. as the ball sails between the posts .... I am still smiling inside at the sight of this dancing Queen .... at the home ground of mexican in-breds

Perhaps @HappilyManly or some other techo can post a screenshot of her ... she is a legend ...
Yes, that was gold!
A sea of purple misery with one victorious Manly fan .

I KNOW!

It was awesome. One view showed the away bay all going off, then in the shot behind dce she was jumping up and down like crazy (as you said)

Brilliant

I just watched the post match with the neighbours and pointed out the happy Manly fan :D

Front and centre so the Fox camera got the money shot of the fg
IMG_20190728_105337.jpg

True Supportah Girl Ashley

https://twitter.com/PilatesXAus/status/1155398513632485376?s=19

Great to see the Maroon & White corner filled with fans :rock:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12