Game Day: Storm v Manly [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He plays fkn well against the storm. Worth retention on that fact alone!

Dessie on Boyle before the game.

giphy.gif

Oh my goodness,
Just finished watched, and didn't get interrupted, (miracle).
What an awesome win.

I was thinking when we had that first try disallowed, oh here we go. Caught on the inside 30 metres away from the action but a no try. Just keep it consistent I guess,

Then with 2 'forward' passes with 22 and 16 mins to go again I was seeing red.

But what a tough tough win. I hope Jake is ok. Hughes went off for a HIA for landing on his forearm. loser.

MANLY!

I'm not sure how I would have gone watching that live... it was so tense I skiped forward all the stops in play to get back to the action.

Kimmorley has it close.

He picked melbourne (which is always good news for us) and Melb by 1.

Soward was the only one of that tipping comp he's in (fox?) that picked Manly.

Now maybe Toovey will know better! lol

It demonstrates to the Refs how slow they are :wait:

Heard the Refs call them out on it, but still didn't gift us a penalty at the time :cool:

It was very noticeable at one stage in the game near the corner post where Turbo walked 3 metres to put his arm out help ADDO to his feet

This was a SOO legacy but shows the nature of Turbo

Freddy should get that 5 second grab and show it to the team next year

It demonstrates to the Refs how slow they are :wait:

Heard the Refs call them out on it, but still didn't gift us a penalty at the time :cool:

The refs were so slow in calling the storm off the players, I legitimately heard one of the refs yell "release" not only after the storm had gotten off the Manly player, but Manly had already played on!

Would love to know was Des said to the boys after the game, before the team song. They were listening to him say a few words then erupted in laughter. Maybe @HappilyManly knows...
I noted that too as Manly were all so serious after the game :wait:

They all took their seats as soon as the game ended, all serious and Des starts pacing and talking at them with notes in hand.

Then he says something that has them all throw their arms in the air and laughing.

My guess is that Des said 'no video reviews on your Ipads tonight' :p

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10