Storm vs Bulldogs next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What sux arse is we came second and play at a location that benefits them .The scum storm finish below us yet get a real home ground advantage

It is Storm v Bulldogs whatever happens tonight. Either 5 v 8 or 6 v 7. If it is 6 v 7, we play the winner of it (after we lose to Souths).

Frogz said:
not if warriors lose tonight its not

It's Dogs v storm next week regardless.
If Penrith win tonight, it will be Storm (6th) V Dogs (7th) as Penrith will leap-frog the storm.
If warriors win it will be Storm (5th) V Dogs (8th) as Warriors will leap-frog the dogs.

If we lose to the bunnies next week and storm smash scumdogs ( hopefully ).

we play storm where ???

i cant see it been fair if we play in melbourne considering we finished above them.

If we lose(not saying we will) we play Storm or Bulldogs at SFS.

If we win against bulldogs/storm then we play the Roosters in the GF qualifier at SFS.

danny-boy said:
If we lose(not saying we will) we play Storm or Bulldogs at SFS.

If we win against bulldogs/storm then we play the Roosters in the GF qualifier at SFS.

Naa, I think if we lose v Souffs Fri night, we play Cheats @ Melbourne or Bulldogs @ SFS in the semis the week after.

GO THE BULLDOGS TO BEAT THE STORM THIS WEEKEND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING FOOTY THAT IS HOLY!!

driftout said:
The Bulldogs have received a blow leading up to the match...Tony Williams has escaped suspension .

I was listening to talkin' bulldogs last night on the way home.

A caller asked if the bulldogs could appeal the decision to make sure he doesn't play. :D

Even their own fans aren't loving him too much.

But a thought did occur to me I wonder if T Rex took the goat photos with him when he went there? :p

Really interested to see how this match pans out. Ben Roberts the player is the equivalent of Ricky Stewart the coach...he keeps failing but still gets a gig. If Widdop was still with the Storm they'd be a good chance to win the competition , but Ben Roberts makes too many diabolical mistakes at crucial times. As far as I know , Ben Hampton is not injured and he looks to be a fine prospect and his defence is no worse than that of Roberts. Expect Roberts to be targeted by Tony Williams.

The Storm have looked sharper in attack lately but are having trouble getting over the line. They seem obsessed with the Cronk short ball to Proctor and variations of such, so it will be interesting to see what they pull out of their kit bag in attack. The Cronk kicking game will be the key as the Bulldogs wingers are pretty vulnerable in the air . The Storm defence has been a bit patchy this year , but they get some good impact from the bench in the form of Glasby and Moors. Chambers has also been in career best form.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8