Strip DCE of the Captaincy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

hozza

Bencher
Now if it’s up to me he wouldn’t play for us. But that simply isn’t going to happen. At the least he should be stripped of the captaincy. Here is why..
1. He is not a leader, can’t lead, doesn’t know how to lead.
2. His form is horrendous, help him focus on his playing.
3. Divides fans and players alike. Just check these forums for confirmation. A captain should bring players together. Give fans confidence. He does the opposite.
4. He admitted to playing to help his own score on SuperCoach!! ARE. YOU.FUKING.SERIOUS.

Does it fix everything? Of course not, but it will put everyone on notice.

Can someone explain how supposedly 2 exoerienced halves who played in GF can't manufacture a repeat set kicking game in attrocious conditions that favoured us in the 2nd half

I think Foran doesn't get enough ball, and then tries too hard to have an immediate impact.

DCE then gets too much ball, and is woefully out of touch....wasting our potential opportunities

Oh man. Same Same.

Yep he's playing like a busted arse. I'm a DCE supporter but even I have to concede he needs to do so much better.

But it's like the let's sign xxxxxx when it a pipe dream. You can't give it to 'I play for myself' marty who's off the park for 40 min a game.

Foran is a straight no. He still needs to find form.

Jake is down on form and playing poorly. Doesn't need the extra pressure.

Walker is a hot head. No leadership qualities at all.

The back line is full of kids.

We don't have a no.9

Second row is a rotisserie at the moment.

Cupboard is looking pretty thin to replace DCE as captain wouldn't you say?

Now if it’s up to me he wouldn’t play for us. But that simply isn’t going to happen. At the least he should be stripped of the captaincy. Here is why..
1. He is not a leader, can’t lead, doesn’t know how to lead.
2. His form is horrendous, help him focus on his playing.
3. Divides fans and players alike. Just check these forums for confirmation. A captain should bring players together. Give fans confidence. He does the opposite.
4. He admitted to playing to help his own score on SuperCoach!! ARE. YOU.FUKING.SERIOUS.

Does it fix everything? Of course not, but it will put everyone on notice.
I can't see any other member of our squad that has led "the worst team in history" to an upset State-of-Origin win, can you?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8