Stuart McGill - kidnapped!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I didn't even read about it until now.

Seems like one of the four arrested was the brother of Mcgill's girlfriend (awkward family dinner alert).

If they wanted him to play in their grade cricket team, they could have asked.

One of the men charged over the extraordinary kidnapping of Stuart MacGill demanded the former Test cricketer pay him $150,000 because he blamed him for introducing him to a man — who turned out to be a drug dealer — who ripped him off in the sale of 2kg of cocaine, police will allege.

Soooooooooo.......................

A man wanted by police in connection to the alleged kidnapping of former Test cricketer Stuart MacGill has been arrested on the side of a busy Sydney highway.

The 28-year-old is not accused of involvement in Stuart MacGill's kidnapping

like waaaaaaaaa?

Soooooooooo.......................

A man wanted by police in connection to the alleged kidnapping of former Test cricketer Stuart MacGill has been arrested on the side of a busy Sydney highway.

The 28-year-old is not accused of involvement in Stuart MacGill's kidnapping

like waaaaaaaaa?
It's newspeak.

One of the men charged over the extraordinary kidnapping of Stuart MacGill demanded the former Test cricketer pay him $150,000 because he blamed him for introducing him to a man — who turned out to be a drug dealer — who ripped him off in the sale of 2kg of cocaine, police will allege.
Sloppy drug dealing there. It’s up to old mate to do his due diligence on the bloke that McGill introduced him too. Suggest old mate pick up a copy of "Dealing drugs for dummies". Something to read while in the big house.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4