"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
SeaEagleRock8 said:
What if they are dressed in smart casual?

I will by pass them on street unless they played/play for Manly..

& if they are wearing a 3 piece dinner suit i will be cheering for one of our players to win the Dally M.. :p

Have noticed that every time a bomb goes up to Slater he has a team mate standing in front of him blocking.

Would it be illegal to push the player blocking into Slater when he's in the air?

Hey Comm , you must have that broncs storm game up 1st up there , dnt tell me the score dude .. :sleepy:

How come The drizzle NEVER get penalised for their incesant holding down in the play the ball. These ****ing useless refs are giving them a license to slow the play the ball every ****ing time.

mickqld said:
How come The drizzle NEVER get penalised for their incesant holding down in the play the ball. These f**king useless refs are giving them a license to slow the play the ball every f**king time.

Their license is only valid till round 25 , then we take it off em ;)

Every call goes their way this year, it's like the NRL feels sorry for the cheating ****s.

We'd be the only ones to get penalised for it.

Think the boys have Slater worked out pretty well. Hit him hard and early and he goes missing.
Passes to the wingers to run the ball back and doesn't get involved if he knows he's in for a rough night

And Slater purposely goes up kicking his feet and knees so high in the air that I think his intention is to hit someone. He's not allowed to slide feet first anymore, but he is trying to get away with 'flying' feet first.
Ok, rant over... but I hate to say it: Melbourne are looking very strong and disciplined this year. They have to be a major contender.

Think it was 08 at Brookie. Stewart bumped Quinn who hit Slater who dropped it. Stewart scored, disallowed for the Stewart bump on Quinn.

captainskin said:
Ok, rant over... but I hate to say it: Melbourne are looking very strong and disciplined this year. They have to be a major contender.

Yes they certainly are. They have looked the goods all year and IMO deserve to be the current favourites.

Volley said:
Think it was 08 at Brookie. Stewart bumped Quinn who hit Slater who dropped it. Stewart scored, disallowed for the Stewart bump on Quinn.

Yep. Then in the GF, ball bounces over Brett's head and as he turns around Slater pushes him in the back into the post and..............nothing

The Eagle said:
I hope he dies,period,grub,cheat,qlder,a particularly painful one would be giggleworthy

your a disgrace mate cannot believe would you say that

slater is a disgusting piece of broken off after birth who did an amazing job climbing out of the abortion bucket :D

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
I hope he dies,period,grub,cheat,qlder,a particularly painful one would be giggleworthy

slater is a disgusting piece of broken off after birth who did an amazing job climbing out of the abortion bucket :D

Lol!!! you want a neville reporter to die in a housefire....your me.....with tits :p

The Eagle said:
Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

Lol!!! you want a neville reporter to die in a housefire....your me.....with tits :p

Nice reply, Nelson Muntz

I'm having a laugh at all the people who are touting that Slater is the best fullback to ever play the game.

Just looking at my at an app. on my I Phone. Stewart has scored more tries (9-7), has equal try assists (9-9) and is just trailing for line breaks (9-10). All with less games under his belt (11-16) this season and also coming back from two consecutive season ending injuries.

Defence is also won hands down by Stewart and I cannot recall him ever making brain exposions the likes of which Slater is capable of.

Stewart must be an expert at flying under the radar. It's a shame that he has had several serious injuries because the topic of best fullback in the game wouldn't be a talking point.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10