Sucked in...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha yeah the blues won the series, finally I have one over my qld supporting mates.

Although I probably would brag too hard given we lost 8 in a row :s

Disappointed in that second half and how.......you know what Clint, too right! Sucked in Qld. Doesn't matter. Console yourselves with that!

Probably the best thing to come out of this is that this will really fuel the fire from Qld that they would have won but for Cronks injury. You know what though? Doesn't matter. The reality is NSW won 2-1. Reality doesn't care if you believe in it!

I'm glad NSW won the series.

Last night just confirmed my view that it was a waste of time though (game 3).

At the very least, the Blues and Gall should've received the shield after game 2, at home!

In that sense the NRL short-changed us (NSW).

But, the history books will show what matters most.

2-1 NSW Champions!

Hey Clint,
Good bloke and Seaeagle true blue
Decent win due to DCE adding flair the others could not, but lets face it...to kick Tigers ass friday is the real deal

Now that the benefit for the banjo pluckers is over, we can get back to the real footy taking centre stage.
Good to see the inbred imbeciles lose the only thing they seem to care about. I'm happy to see Qld lose but don't really give a stuff about NSW winning. Our win makes too many Parra, Dogs & whatever else fans happy to really have any meaning.

Back to the real footy.

Feel the hate! Feel the anger!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8