Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
well he (Bird) was a few years ago ,but regardless where would they play Suli and or Bird together in that back line ,given they have got some youth comeing thru from what I hear.
I don't really rate Bird tbh ,I still would like to see if Suli can string a few weeks and wins together for us before we let him go .It would be good to see Suli on the end of a Tommy play and see the wreckage left of the other team .I mean we have put alot of time and effort into him when he was younger and now he starting to mature a bit (hopefully) bottom feeders like the goons are all over him ,makes me sick
Bird is not going to be enough to stop the Dragons chasing Suli because he has been very average. Not to mention he has lost a heap of speed and he didn't have enough to begin with so a move to an edge is probably where he'll end up. He'll bulk up over the off-season and only be used as depth at centre.

It appears that Suli was already released before the performance the other night so a good game last week and 1-2 in the weeks to come, are too late by the looks of things.

Bird is not going to be enough to stop the Dragons chasing Suli because he has been very average. Not to mention he has lost a heap of speed and he didn't have enough to begin with so a move to an edge is probably where he'll end up. He'll bulk up over the off-season and only be used as depth at centre.

It appears that Suli was already released before the performance the other night so a good game last week and 1-2 in the weeks to come, are too late by the looks of things.
It’s a pity I guess as much as I like Parker it would be nice to have a wrecking ball like Suli in the back line , but that has to be weighed up against his consistency and the defence which if iam honest are not his strong points

Zorba on BSB this morning, Suli deal with the Drags almost done but Manly want a fee as pay back for the $50K we had to pay them for Saab, and it will be more than $50K as we are happy to keep him
Good luck Mosses on being the Dragons big hope in 22, a lot more will be expected of you now.

Some of Parker’s defence last night reminded me why I’m glad we are keeping the red head and letting Suli go.
It’s not just Parker’s tackles on his opposition centre that are important, I noticed he is very good at coming in to assist with tackles made by other players. There was an occasion last night where Foran was exposed one on one and looked half beaten and Parker just came in and went bang! The play was promptly shut down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11