Suncorp surface

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree with OLIVER, SUNCORP sand pit surface is under par. It will be interesting to see the amount of injuries that come out of MAGIC ROUND.
Is it not already the worst ground in the NRL for injuries?

Totally agree with OLIVER, SUNCORP sand pit surface is under par. It will be interesting to see the amount of injuries that come out of MAGIC ROUND.
Is it not already the worst ground in the NRL for injuries?

If not now, it will be soon. Love to see some statistics on grounds/injuries, but guessing it won’t suit the nrl narrative. God help them if they had rain.

Old man Morris was complaining about his knee and Brookie again on some fox show last night.
Emma Lawrence tried to bring up the Sandcorp injuries but the stupid giggle fest drowned it out...

Brisbane have a 3 year deal on the Magic Round.

At least it coincides with Manly's home at Suncorp game

I know there’s plenty on here that are piissed off that we take a home game to Brizzo for the cash. But for a lot of us in SE/Qld/ Nth NSW, it’s our only time to see the boys live. We haven’t travelled well up there for a while I know. But when we get a win up there it’s so special. Those that remember being on Mark Trambys supporters tours up there, when we had some pearler come from behind wins, then you get to go back to the Caxton with the Manly faithful singing EagleRock and other songs (usually led by Vidmar). These memories are for life. I’d love for the next generation of Manly supporters to be able to experience that incredible atmosphere.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2