Supporter Bus - Knights v Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't stick anything in your undies as 'Castle loves searching for crack. 'Smack my bitch up' means something completely different in Drugcastle, as opposed to what it might be taken to mean in Parra or Penwif. Take care guys, it isn't always pretty there. :)

Stongly suggest if going by yourselves, you find the MWTS and stick with them.....sadly there's been some ugly moments at Drugcastle in recent years.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

There are apparently a few seats left on the bus for the trip to the Hunter tomorrow but the booking link will be taken off line at 1.30 (pm Bones...) today (Friday 13th July) so book soon via the link above if you would like to join us?

Pre-game meeting spot for the MWTS is the Wests Leagues Club http://www.westsnewcastle.com.au/ which is about 5-10 mins stroll from the ground.

We can be found in the area of the outside patio at the back of the club so feel free to come and join us for food drinks and giggles?

The bus is leaving at 1.00pm (if you're late we don't wait...) so hope to be up there around 3pm however I know there are a fair few making their own way there who will be in the club earlier.

In the ground we'll be located on the hill at the South East corner of the ground (corner of Southern and Andrew Johns stands) - This is a GA standing area and at the opposite end of the hill from where the away supporters seated section is allocated.

Looking forward to the road trip and hope to see a few of you there

GO YOU PREMIERS!!!!

Saw a Forest coach lines bus broken down north bound near Brooklyn, hope that's not the supporter bus!!

Awesome, more players with flu and injuries out, supporters bus ****s itself. All signs pointing to a disaster here. Knights by 8. If I had a sports betting account I'd be putting $200 on the knights right now.

In fact I'm opening a centerbet account right now. This will be an easy $500 tonight.

Well I figure it this way. If we win I will be happy and if we lose at least I win some money. Its a win win situation. I'm a tight wad so I didn't go the $200. Just put $50 @ $3.15 on the knights straight up win.

B2B now means Bus 2 Bus - thanks Vidmar for keeping the great mood going on a veeerrrrry long bus trip:D

Shirley the bus driver (Manly Supporter) Lady is also to be commended for stopping the bus safely with all the hydraulics torn out by the blown inner back tyre :angel:

May we, the MWTS, inspire the Players to be as committed to securing the 2 points on offer in each game that they contest :idea:

It ain't over yet people :)

mickqld said:
Well I figure it this way. If we win I will be happy and if we lose at least I win some money. Its a win win situation. I'm a tight wad so I didn't go the $200. Just put $50 @ $3.15 on the knights straight up win.

Silly b
13+ was paying $5 odd
Lol

Guys seriously stop eating our own

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mickqld said:

Silly b
13+ was paying $5 odd
Lol

Guys seriously stop eating our own

No BE centerbet were offering Knights 13+ at $7.50. Missed that one.

HappilyManly said:
B2B now means Bus 2 Bus - thanks Vidmar for keeping the great mood going on a veeerrrrry long bus trip:D

Shirley the bus driver (Manly Supporter) Lady is also to be commended for stopping the bus safely with all the hydraulics torn out by the blown inner back tyre :angel:

May we, the MWTS, inspire the Players to be as committed to securing the 2 points on offer in each game that they contest :idea:

It ain't over yet people :)

I second that. Full marks to Shelley :angel: for the way she handled the bus (clap clap clap) and thanks to Vidmar for keeping us posted. Just a shame the players didn't give us some consolation after all we went through. :(

At least we got home safely. Look forward to Friday night and better times ahead!

globaleagle said:
the bus fixed yet?

did bones get to the game?

Forest Coaches thankfully brought us another bus (and mechanic) and we eventually got to the game - total bus trip 4 hours. Left the mechanic to deal with the bus and who knows what happened with it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7