T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ah, an oft overlooked requirement for every successful Manly team. This confirms it's smart recruiting.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
No thanks. Watching Trex turn and chase a kick was as painful as it gets.

Ever seen the QE2 turn? Re-named this ship T-Rex.
qe2nov11wjm06.jpg

I know im a bit late to this conversation and it's probably all been said before but I honestly can't make any sense of signing t-rex, especially considering baz can't stand lazy players.
When taupau gets back from suspension he will be in the starting back row with buhrer and jake t, who are all capable of big minutes. Now bozo's arguement is that t-rex might be able to provide a bit of strike on the fringes (assumingly off the bench) but we already have a big ball playing foward in mateo that can slot into that role once he is back from injury. I am also really disappointed with the clubs decision to let tommy symonds go i think he is a very underated player who still hasn't reached his full potential due to his bad run of injuries.
T-rex might be a good signing for our nsw cup side but i just can't see him offering any depth to our first grade squad.

I am also really disappointed with the clubs decision to let tommy symonds go i think he is a very underated player who still hasn't reached his full potential due to his bad run of injuries.

I like Tred too, but let's face it that's been the story of his career....unfulfilled potential due to injury. He has also suffered by having to play out of position in the centres a fair bit as a fill in because of Matai and Killers injury frequency. Call it being a victim of his own versatility, or whatever, but fact is we have Lewis Brown and to a lesser extent Ferris to cover that role now so where does that leave Tommy ? ....as the odd man out I assume, hence the rumours of his imminent demise.

T-Rex is a big gamble, but if it works he'll provide a lot more upside off the bench than Symonds can offer . The risk is that the T-Rex downside is a big one as history has shown he doesn't have anywhere near T-Red's consistency.

T-Red is predictable . Every team knows what he brings on the field . T -Rex is the X factor. One moment of bliss can change the whole game coming off the bench . At 27 years of age there is still plenty of life in him . T-Rex is not extinct
images4XO2PYZI.jpg

When taupau gets back from suspension he will be in the starting back row with buhrer and jake t, who are all capable of big minutes.

This is exactly why TRex would be a good swap. We already have Buhrer, Leary and TRed filling that workhorse role in the squad, but we only have one impact second rower in Kapow.

In a straight up contest I'd pick TRed, but with our squad as it currently is TRex is the more useful player, to us.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10