T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
image.jpeg
This is relevant lol :D

I can really see why many of the old posters don't bother anymore.
So quick to bang knives into players and even quicker to declare our new heroes after one decent game (AFB/Vave/Leary)
Supporters becoming as ordinary as our team
So fickle...posting new teams every second post.

What is rubbish is that our biggest threads are about Parramatta and ex players who are now loathed...something up there

TRex Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummmmmm yeah Nahhhhhhh.

Tred is massively underrated. Why we would even entertain letting him go? I don't get it.

The Sironen rumour. More then happy for the club to take a punt on him. He needs a new environment. He has gone backwards the last couple of years. He could really be a good fit.

Hopefully just another rumour that will pass T Rex is not the player he was or promised to be .I'd settle for Symonds or Leary any day at least you know they will give 100% every time they take the field . T rex might get you that great moment in a game but for every great play there is 5 bad moments
So a NO for me

Is this the Origin forward we have been promised?

Look, on his day T-Rex can be one of the most damaging ball runners in rugby league. The problem is that those days are few and far between.

I'd rather we lost someone like Burgess instead of Symonds in order to pick up Williams.

Tony Williams reminds me of that kids story,
Ferdinand the Bull. He looks big & mean but, would prefer to just sit & smell the flowers.

Was chatting with a mate of mine who is 'Dogs supporter last week about Williams.
Apparently most of their fans think he is a waste of space and their nicknames for him apart from She-Rex are Dorothy or Barney - both big, soft, friendly and harmless dinosaurs.

Its funny how things turn out , i was at the manly , dogs 1st round clash and i said to my partner " see that big lazy bastard bludging in back play he played for us " honestly the bloke could have been anything and if he is on our way i just hope that he can recapture his form from a few years back .

Was chatting with a mate of mine who is 'Dogs supporter last week about Williams.
Apparently most of their fans think he is a waste of space and their nicknames for him apart from She-Rex are Dorothy or Barney - both big, soft, friendly and harmless dinosaurs.

My mate the doggies supporter has offered to start a donations fund to help us with his contract. said he will throw in a $100 himself.

So we get rid of TRed, TFeliti, and in exchange we get TRex ( whom we hear is costing us almost nothing).

Does this smell a bit fishy or what ??!??

If a hard taskmaster like Hasler can't get the best out of T-Dub, why would anyone think that Trent the Marshmallow can motivate the Human Log?
Des has never got the best out of trex, he is too structured. Trex's best form was in the 2nd half of 2011 when des was secretly approaching the Tigers and Canterbury about a job as a coach. Tooves was actually running the team at that point day to day.

The manly team of the semis and grand final in particular did not resemble a hasler team. For example gift grubbering in our own 20. Des had left the building mentally by then well and truly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8