• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't say I wouldn't be cheering for him while he's in our colours it's just I don't have any real admiration for him like I do the rest of the team.

Didn't say I wouldn't be cheering for him while he's in our colours it's just I don't have any real admiration for him like I do the rest of the team.

Nothing in the "trip", ridiculous to be even put on report. I thought Boyd putting Foran in a dangerous position was much more report worthy.

Nothing in the "trip", ridiculous to be even put on report. I thought Boyd putting Foran in a dangerous position was much more report worthy.

strone33 said:
Was at the game and had no idea what it was for.

Any footage of it?

How bad was it?

Intent?

Will he get suspended?

64:50 minute - on our line defending and he was wrong footed.
Gould et al missed it along with everyone. I think it was the Touchie who saw something. It should be dismissed by the MRC. :idea:

The caution actually stopped Mason getting a quick play the ball and scoring :p

Then in the 66th minute, Daly and Foz had a picnic :angel:
It was the most audacious and spectacular short kick off I have ever seen. :cool:
Lifted the crowd and the aching and battered Manly Players no end.

strone33 said:
Was at the game and had no idea what it was for.

Any footage of it?

How bad was it?

Intent?

Will he get suspended?

64:50 minute - on our line defending and he was wrong footed.
Gould et al missed it along with everyone. I think it was the Touchie who saw something. It should be dismissed by the MRC. :idea:

The caution actually stopped Mason getting a quick play the ball and scoring :p

Then in the 66th minute, Daly and Foz had a picnic :angel:
It was the most audacious and spectacular short kick off I have ever seen. :cool:
Lifted the crowd and the aching and battered Manly Players no end.

Vaguely recall Manly scoring a try from their own 20m line drop out at Brookie in mid 1990s versus Western Reds. The Reds went for a penalty goal & missed. From the drop Manly kicked it just over the 10m & got the ball & ended in a try.

Vaguely recall Manly scoring a try from their own 20m line drop out at Brookie in mid 1990s versus Western Reds. The Reds went for a penalty goal & missed. From the drop Manly kicked it just over the 10m & got the ball & ended in a try.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2