T Rex Williams at crossroads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love Ballin but if I had to choose Williams wins. KE summed up the reasons perfectly. Also KE has always supported TRex TEE, especially whilst everyone on here was bagging him and wanted him dumped.

As I said in another thread I get the feeling Tooves has known for a while that TRex is going somewhere else hence the Chee Kam signing

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0c5lgw

StuBoot said:
Ballin everyday of the week for me. I said it last year & I'll say it again - some guys ARE footballers and others are athletes that play football. Matty IS a footballer & would have been Qlds hooker for the past 5 years if not for Cam Smith. He's in the top bracket of #9's in the world,I could go on but....

Normally I would be 100% this idea about taking a footballer over an athlete.....and the logic is spot on.......but this time T rex is different....the guy has improved light years in a very short amount of time ( 12 months ago not many on this site would feed him let alone pick him in the first 13 ...now its a debate ...and hes what still 21 or 22 ). Love the Ballin cant fault him in any way but to me its no contest.

I was thinking Chee Cam too!!! Why sign him with Glenn, Choc, T-Rex and Jamie B. I do know that there are huge wraps of potential on Chee Cam who is a huge lad. We can't match 500k for T-Rex.

Also, we have an excellent 2nd rower in 18 year old Fabian Goodall coming thru. I know he's probably 2-3 years away but by then Choc or Glenn may move on so good succession??? In NSW Cup Tim Burrell is a huge kid (2nd row) and has lots of skill. Suffered a bad injury in his teens (like Whare) but has potential. Also the other 2nd rower Dylan Kelly has gone well in a poor season for the team. He was the one at the start of the year I got told by someone close to the team is highly regarded.

Vyssini said:
Top End Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
No offense taken, lol ;)

I don't think stopping the big unit is as easy as that mate, if it was it would have been done by now. I don't thInk it is possible to stop him, just got to limit the damage

Cheers mate I think limiting the damage is what all of us here are hoping for. (I would put a smiley faced emoticon here if I believed in them too! Actually a wink face if I were that way inclined!)

have enjoyed the banter - and love being a part of this great forum.
Mr Top End sir, I would have expected a comment on the spelling of "offence" by little Kiwi Eagle...

Damn iPhone and it's american autocorrect ways !

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2