T REX!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
I just noticed that Glenn Stewart is not in the team photo either.

Must have been off trying to help Oldfield play tubular bells like he used to & protecting the Japanese peasants from T-Rex as he burninated the countryside.

bones said:
I just noticed that Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough and Will Hoppa are not in the team photo either.

Wow I just got my copy and Wolf and Joe are both missing. Something quite weird is happenning here clearly.

George Rose takes up quite a % of the frame so there wasn't really any room for T-Rex, Wolfy, Oldy, Gift or Choc. And Hoppa was busy getting conditioned on the exercise bike.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
bones said:
I just noticed that Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough and Will Hoppa are not in the team photo either.

Wow I just got my copy and Wolf and Joe are both missing. Something quite weird is happenning here clearly.

Wolf is the back row 3rd from the left and Joe is front row 4th from the right.

Look i'm a bit worried about DCE and Foz as they are both looking in another direction, if i'm reading the photo right it seems they may be looking to sign with the roosters.

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bones said:

Wolf is the back row 3rd from the left and Joe is front row 4th from the right.
Oh yeah. I think I was looking at it upside down.

Don't know about all this-last time he was off with injury for a while-it took him a while to hit top gear. I hope this time it will not be the ase :)

He will only need 3 weeks to put the fear of god into rag dolls!

He will only need 3 weeks to put the fear of god into his rag dolls!

So brutal and so clean, the refs won't penalise him.

Tariq, the so-called rookie of the year, wont want to be anywhere near T-Rex in the semis.

TokyoEagle said:
bones said:

Who is in the photo ?

Gary Riccardi, Blake Davey, Liam Higgins, Ray Moujalli, Mitch Jowett, George Rose, David Williams, Dean Whare, Kyle Lodge, Terence Seu Seu, Liam Foran, Vic Mauro, Matt Cross, Brent Kite, Jason King, Darcy Lussick, Junior Paulo, Daniel Harrison, Tim Robinson, Michael Robertson, Jamie Buhrer, Steve Matai, Joe Galuvao, Jamie Lyon, Kieran Foran, Brett Stewart, Shane Rodney, Matt Ballin and Daly Cherry-Evans.

maybe when that photo was taken they may have been on soo duty thats the only reason i can think of, unless the club is sacking the top players ha ha any way its only a team photo these are done at different times of every season and not all top players are always in them so whats the problem no big deal

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6